chapter 58: overhaul!

The terms #Su Yang Seconds Deletion # and #Su Yang Sheng Ming Ming Contradiction # are on Weibo hot search, a hot search fourth, a hot search sixth.

There are very few real passers-by who click into it, and at first glance, the team bought it, and bought a lonely one.

In the hot search, fans are fighting and arguing fiercely.

Su Yang's team wants this effect, and the hot search is not out of the circle, but the powder is solidified.

Hundreds of thousands of smashed down, a little splash.

Just when the team is ready to take it to the next level and contact big fans to write a small paper.

As soon as it was refreshed, the topic on the hot search was gone.

Su Yang was stunned.

If the two topics are gone, it can be understood that the time for hot search recommendation has arrived.

But the topic of #Su Yang's second deletion is still there, and the topic that only carries sheng Ming's name disappears in an instant.

...... Weibo out of the bug?

Some fans in the square also asked:

"Why can't Sheng Ming's entry be opened?"

"Woc, what is the situation, I originally wanted to order in to eat melon, but the topic was directly blown up?"

"Withdraw the hot search?"

Hot search withdrawn so quickly?

Su Yang frowned slightly, Sheng Mingzhi was just an eighteen-line paste ratio, how could his team have such a fast PR speed?

Until the agent's voice interrupted him: "Yang Yang, what a stupid, walk and don't play with your mobile phone."

The mountain road is slippery when it rains. <

The road on this side of Yunjing Cemetery is steep, and it is particularly difficult to walk when going down.

Every Year in April, it is the mother's death day.

The identity of the Illegitimate son of the Su family is sensitive, and after his mother's death, he cannot enter the Su family and can only be buried in the cemetery.

Su Yang put away his mobile phone, and finally bowed to his mother's tombstone, accompanied by his agent, and went down the mountain together.

Passing by the Qiu Yu Mansion, Su Yang saw a familiar figure.

He is an entertainer himself, so he will be particularly sensitive when he meets his peers on the road.

The person in front of him wears a mask and a duck-tongue hat, but the temperament is obviously different from that of ordinary people.

But the agent recognized it first: "Hey, isn't this Song Yi?"

Su Yang was stunned, and subconsciously took a photo.

Song Yi seemed to have just come out of the Qiu Yu Mansion and hurriedly got into the nanny car and left.

Before he could wonder what Song Yi was doing in the north of the city, the agent sighed like gossip: "Which rumors on the Internet will not be true, right?"

Su Yang was stunned: "What? The agent was mysterious: "Song Yi's life." Isn't there always a rumor that he has a big backstage, which is related to the one from Mingchen Bank? 

Song Yi's life rumors have not been broken since his debut.

In the early years, his brokerage team also hyped up the low-key rich second generation of the mixed circle, and later with the development of the entertainment industry, this kind of persona was like a wholesale per capita.