trailer recording!

Sheng Mingzhi's Weibo forwarding is unremarkable, and there is a murderous atmosphere between the lines.

The official blogger, who was obviously very dissatisfied with "Those Years", described him as a "little wife".

Just like he was very attached to this useless insistence such as "Why is it not Lu Jiayan who married me but I married him" and so on.

Within minutes of retweeting, comments exploded.

He is not a good idea now, and the rate at which this comment is forwarded is normal.

It's just that his fans don't know what's going on, and may have followed the habit of the previous group of stupid black fans, and now they are mean to talk.

At first a few thousand were question marks and I grass.

There are also those who doubt life after seeing the official announcement, and click on the official blog of those years to see it several times.

Then commented – I suspect I'm stuck in some kind of time vortex, otherwise how the would I be repeating some official blog to make sure it's not really Aite Sheng Mingzhi??? For

example, the last Louis Vuitton, such as the last Time Yunjing University, such as the last Shengjia Official Micro.

Every time when eating melon netizens think that Sheng Mingzhi will not break some strange news again.

It turns out that Sheng Mingzhi can refresh his own record every time.

After ten minutes, it began to have hot reviews.

Sheng Mingzhi turned over a few, did not forget his original intention, and directly replied to the big number:

"Are you very good?" Now retweeting Weibo without a selfie? I'm not satisfied, delete and resend.

"I'm not satisfied with your comments, delete them." <

[I want to divorce your husband to say directly, I see when I have time to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau.] 

"How many dishes?"

[I want to see you play with your husband in the live broadcast, understand? "

ID Xiao Wang is right, has been blocked."

[I grass, why are you participating in this show!]

"@ Those years together, explain."

[Wife, I miss you, give me grass (color)]

"?"

Sheng Mingzhi was already very familiar with this ID of calling his wife, and it was because of this mentally retarded speech that he was fiercely teased by Lu Jiayan last time.

Fuck, didn't he black out this stupid clay sculpture powder, how did he change a new trumpet to jump in his comments?!

Not long after forwarding this official announcement, Ji Yu suddenly sent him a WeChat.

[Teacher Xiaosheng! You're going to be in those years too!] 

Sheng Mingzhi:?

Ji Zheng sent a voice message: "I also received an invitation from the program group ~ look forward to cooperation with Teacher Xiaosheng!"

Sheng Mingzhi wondered, "Isn't Aidou going to be killed when he falls in love?" Or when has the inner entertainment been so tolerant.

Indulge now the top stream of the inner entertainment love beans to run to participate in the love variety show?