chapter 80

Until he returned to Xishan No. 1, Sheng Mingzhi's brain was still recalling the look in Lu Jiayan's eyes when Sheng Xu said that his mobile phone password had not been changed since high school.

How to see, how to feel subtle.

Sheng Mingzhi would not feel that Lu Jiayan's IQ was lower than his own.

Moreover, with the narcissistic degree of the dog man, even if there is only one percent certainty that he is the person he has a crush on for more than ten years, he will not hesitate and brazenly admit it!

Sheng Mingzhi even made the result of being forced to ask questions by Lu Jiayan.

But strangely, Lu Jiayan did not bring up this topic along the way.

It's like, don't care at all.

...... That's weird, isn't it?

Although Sheng Mingzhi had doubts in his heart, Lu Jiayan did not take the initiative to mention it, and he would not go up to explain the truth.

It's not humiliating, it's weird.

Once confessed that I had a crush on him for so many years.

All the pretentious and contrived performances before that were enough to be full of childish shame and shame to the next life.

Teacher Xiaosheng decided to pretend to shrink the head turtle for a while.

As long as I pretend not to know that this thing is not happening.jpg

the more I worry about something, the more I get.

Sheng Mingzhi wanted to brush Weibo for a while to distract himself.

After painstaking efforts to finally board the trumpet, a very bad premonition suddenly appeared in his heart.

Every time I had this premonition, nothing good happened anyway. <

Sheng Mingzhi's big trumpet has been exploded by Aite because of tonight's out of the circle stage.

He has obsessive-compulsive disorder, so he clicked out Aite's retweet comments and likes, and turned off the private message by the way.

The result was clicked on and forwarded, and the first one made his bad premonition come to mind.

It is a cp fan's Weibo.

He didn't expect that he and Lu Jiayan's CP powder was quite a lot, and they were all really feeling the steaking sugar.

The cp super words created have rushed to the first place in the super talk list, and there are hundreds of thousands of fans who pay attention.

Taking an ugly cp name that was going to die, Sheng Mingzhi didn't bother to admit it.

Regardless of his trumpet or the mouth of the body of the body of the righteous attention to cp super words.

Occasionally look at the love essays they make up in them.

As far as he is concerned, he still likes to watch it.

Aite his Weibo posted in the cp super words:

@Xiaokui: I said no, no, I won't be the only one to notice this detail???

With a screenshot of the video, Sheng Mingzhi clicked to take a look and found that it was a screenshot of the video that Jiang Bei had publicly clarified for him on Weibo last time.

Just the screenshot to sheng mingzhi high school wrote the piece of music on the top, he did not see what this fan pickpocketed the score for, the result of the next one, was this cp pink with a red circle to circle out a name.