chapter 50: hot search first

I have to say that Lu Jiayan's words are like magic.

Although he knew that he was coaxing people, Sheng Mingzhi was still coaxed to flutter lightly, and his mood was suddenly cloudy and sunny.

Knowing that Lu Jiayan was still in a meeting, he pretended to be reserved and said that he would not bother him.

At the end, he pretended not to care much and asked when Lu Jiayan would return.

Lu Jiayan replied to him: "Miss me?" 

Sheng Mingzhi:...

Don't get too greasy.

He was holding his phone and just wanted to send a "do you want a face" past.

As a result, this sentence was completely typed in the chat box, and Sheng Mingzhi was slightly stunned.

How to see, how to feel that Lu Jiayan's words are like teasing him.

In fact, not only this sentence, but also the other party always has the upper hand in life, and every time they make themselves embarrassed to find their heads.

He teased him.

Can't he flirt back?

Who lacks this traffic?

Besides, it doesn't seem hard to admit that thinking about him.

Legal husband, do you think he has broken the law?

Sheng Mingzhi resolutely deleted the original reply, and then typed down:

"Think about it and don't break the law." 

【Chuansha Daji secretly observed the .jpg of the emoji】

There is a kind of righteousness and courage of the broken jar and broken. <

Rao is Lu Jiayan who knows that Sheng Mingzhi is sometimes frank and terrible.

But the moment he saw his reply, his heart also softened for a moment.

After sending it, Sheng Mingzhi was a little afraid to read Lu Jiayan's reply.

He put down his phone and opened the car window to let the cold wind blow in some outside, blowing away the heat on his face.

After receiving an affirmative answer from Lu Jiayan, Song Yi, who originally had no status in Sheng Ming's heart, was now even less concerned about him.

However, Shen Ling still continued the hatred of his youth, seeing that Song Yi was not happy anywhere, as soon as he saw him buying a hot search, he would be insulted a lot, and gritted his teeth for Sheng Mingzhi.

"Look. He also dared to rub the heat of Mingchen, and I wanted to take a ruler to measure it! At

the Yangtze Mansion, Shen Ling wore a mask and did not stop, turning out Song Yi's latest entertainment interview to Sheng Mingzhi.

As a well-known resource café in the circle, Song Yi has published the four major magazines over and over again after returning to China, and they are all cover characters.

Shen Ling pointed out that Sheng Mingzhi was interviewed by MOMO magazine.

In the video, Song Yi has a gentle and stable temperament, although he is young, he is like an old artist who does not understand the world.

Shen Ling was most unaccustomed to Song Yi's pretentious white lotus, obviously a resource café that rubbed heat, but it blew like a white lotus that came out of the mud without staining.

What brother does not know to buy hot search, brother does not know that he is red, brother does not know the internet language.

Usually, it is holding a thermos cup for the old cadres of Kochi, a pure and harmless little white lotus. <