chapter 11: giving gifts

"And then he said, 'He wants you to be responsible for two of his hairs?'"

After Shen Ling said this, she smiled pompously and fell into Sheng Mingzhi's arms, and Sheng Mingzhi pushed her in disgust.

"Can you pay attention to the difference between men and women?" Moreover, my profession is very special, and I don't want to pass on the gossip with the second generation of women.

Since Lu Jiayan sent him this message that morning, he flew to France on a business trip that afternoon, and Sheng Mingzhi had not seen him for a while.

So much so that he didn't have time to tell Lu Jiayan that he planned to erect a crown for Lu Jiayan's two unfortunate hairs that had unfortunately died unexpectedly.

A cost of two million, for a total of four million, accepts cash payments.

Lu Jiayan's work was busy, and after returning to China, he led his henchman team to launch a series of big moves in Shengjia, and Lu Xiao was caught off guard.

Even Sheng Mingzhi, who does not care about financial and financial related news, has heard the news of Shengjia's stock price more than once in the mouth of Xiao Wang' shareholders.

Sheng Jia's two factions are fighting fiercely.

It was no wonder that Lu Jiayan had not slept well all this time, and vaguely remembered that night he also saw the faint blue under the other party's eyes.

"Did he really say that?" Is it really Lu Jiayan who said it? "Or else?"

Shen Ling laughed enough, and crossed a piece of watermelon with a charming posture: "It's not like his personality." After a pause, the woman's sixth instinct moved, and Shen Ling suddenly raised an eyebrow: "Why do I think he seems to have deliberately touched you?" Ming Zhi, shouldn't you two develop feelings after marriage? <

Sheng Mingzhi seemed to have heard some joke, and his body stiffened for a moment, almost spitting out the juice in his mouth.

Soon, he sneered, "How is it possible?" Lu Jiayan's kind of cyberbor man, what kind of feelings can you cultivate with him? My greatest benevolence was not to give him a green hat after he died.

Shen Ling hesitated, "What are you doing so excitedly, I said it casually."

After all, they were already plastic to the point where, except for Lu Jiayan and Sheng Mingzhi, any two men in the world who didn't know each other could love each other.

Moreover, if Lu Jiayan really wanted to have any ideas, he would not go for three years.

Three years ago, there was no spark, how could Lu Jiayan change his opinion of Sheng Mingzhi in just two months after returning to China.

As far as she knew, an elite male brother like Lu Jiayan, who had been excellent from childhood to adulthood, had always looked down on these rich second generations who did not learn and had no skills.

After eating, Shen Ling used the excuse of walking and eating, and dragged Sheng Mingzhi to the Yunting Building.

Above the seventeenth floor are all kinds of high-end luxury stores, just in the autumn and winter seasons, coats have been on the shelves, Shen Ling has watched more than a dozen catwalks before, ordered more than twenty dozens of millions of high-end is not enough, have to buy a few pieces of daily wear.

By the way, he also nonsense that he lacked a bag to buy vegetables, and sheng Mingzhi wanted to block her mouth with a diamond.

Big sister, do you use Hermès bags to buy vegetables?