IF MR. XIAOSHENG WAS NOT REPLACED

[Reading instructions outside this fan: This is a parallel time and space outside, the parallel time and space of Xiao Sheng teacher has not been replaced, has been living in the Sheng family, so when he was a child, he did not meet Lu Jiayan. When I was in high school, I went abroad to play, and met the down-and-out migrant worker Pepper Oil (in the original text, I was forced to go abroad by Lu Xiao for a few years), so I opened a boyfriend I thought I picked up was very poor and his hegemonic fall of horse literature]

- Was arranged by the family to go on a blind date, do not want to go, what to do?

Netizen hot comment: Wouldn't it be better to refuse?

Soon, the protagonist of the post replied: "No, it is a commercial marriage." 

Because of this outrageous reply, a post on Zhihu instantly soared to the front page.

The sudden increase in comments:

"?"

"Blind date, but also a commercial marriage, what do you do when you say it's so tall?"

"Thank you, people in Italy, just got off the plane, share the story made up..."

"I know that the per capita hundred billionaires sincerely do not deceive me."

"Which princess is this to know about the private visit?"

......

Sheng Ming was bored to refresh the post, and there was not a single useful suggestion.

He turned off his mobile phone irritably, but the screen lit up again, and Sheng Yuan sent him a message, sixty seconds of voice, and he had a headache when he saw Sheng Ming. <

"The other party is Sheng Jia's young owner, you just don't like to meet, not to say that you are dating, just let you know, don't hold your violin all day and don't go home, get those things that don't learn and don't have any skills, it's better to contact your brother more about some company affairs, and after I die Mingchen will rely on ..."

The voice stopped abruptly.

Sheng Ming withdrew from WeChat with a blank face.

As always, his father can always dance accurately on his thunder point, and without doing anything, he can directly make him angry.

What is something that is not learned? Is it only in this world that you can only go back and inherit the family business to be "very unskilled"?

I don't know what his dad was thinking.

Isn't the fifty- or sixty-year-old man still far from death, worrying about what to do so early?

Even if you worry about your own affairs, don't pull Teacher Xiaosheng into the water OK?

As the young master of Mingchen Bank, in the eyes of outsiders, Sheng Mingzhi is simply a person born with a golden spoon.

Whether it is family history or appearance, it is one of the best in a hundred.

Growing up with no worries about food and clothing, thousands of pampered people have developed a bad temper that is now noble and arrogant. Heaven opened a window for him, and as if it were not enough, he demolished four walls and opened another door.

The luckier the person, the harder he works, and Sheng Mingzhi is one of them.

Unlike most of the rich second generation of Yunjing, Sheng Mingzhi has been someone else's child since elementary school. <

In the Yunjing Elementary School, the results were extremely impressive, and at the age of eleven, he stepped onto the stage of the most gold-rich violin competition in the world and won the championship with extraordinary talent.