chapter 7: one meter four

sheng ming looked at the chat records sent by lu jiayan with a sigh of relief and exhaled a long breath.

then he looked expressionlessly at the jinmao international building that happened to pass by outside the car window--when sheng mingzhi and lu jiayan married, lu laozi gave him a meeting gift.

the international building is located in the prime location of yunjing, soaring into the sky, towering into the clouds, and brilliant.

well, look at it twice.

discouraged.

sheng mingzhi hung up the business fake smile, and spared no effort in the chat frame to output: "dear, please ask which optical store you bought such a large glasses cloth, ready to keep it until the future when you wrap yourself..."

a line was not finished, and wechat showed that the other party was typing.

faster messages came from him.

lu jiayan: "however, it looks good.

sheng mingzhi gritted his teeth and typed his posture in a stunned manner.

he stared at these five words as if he had seen a ghost, and he couldn't imagine that lu jiayan, a big young master with a poisonous tongue and a foul mouth, could say such a good word.

sheng mingzhi once suspected that lu jiayan's dictionary did not have a root of praise.

he clicked on his own photos taken on the beach.

after admiring it for two seconds, i thought: it was really the official answer to his nonsense, which was already very good-looking, and the dog man also spat out a little ivory in his mouth.

the phone continued to vibrate, exiting the photo, and lu jiayan's message came again.

[but don't shoot next time.] <

after a few seconds, the other party continued to reply slowly and methodically, with a straight face: "or privately send it to me." 

sheng mingzhi: [...]

oh.

what are you teaching me to do things?

why send it to you privately? do i have as much cloth as your glasses cloth?

he groaned for a moment, but the finger on the screen paused.

the next second, sheng ming childishly made the god switch the page, hiding the circle of friends of the nine palaces taken in hawaii, only visible to himself.

maybach drove forward smoothly for another ten minutes, and sheng mingzhi suddenly picked up his mobile phone again and changed the visible only himself to only lu jiayan.

after doing all this, sheng mingzhi sighed and thought rigorously: since lu jiayan withdrew qiao yan's films and endorsements, it was not that he could not generously fulfill his little wishes.

when sheng mingzhi returned home, it was close to ten o'clock.

xishan no. 1 is still quiet like an oil painting, and after half a month, it can still remind sheng mingzhi of the day he died.

as soon as he walked to the front yard, sheng mingzhi was keenly aware that there was something more on the edge of the courtyard.

the luxury car, which should have been parked in the garage, was suddenly parked on the left side of the gate.

it was also a brand-new car that sheng mingzhi had never seen before.

he had an inexplicable premonition in his heart. <