He looked away for two seconds and then drank porridge.

It's already eight o'clock after a meal. Yan's seven-seater car parked at the door, ready to leave for the stadium at any time.

Ji Youguang stood at the door and told them what to pay attention to during the game. For example, you need to check the drawing tools uniformly distributed by the organizer in advance. If you find that the edge of the brush is warped or the solidification quality of the paint is not good, you must report to the teacher in time to apply for a replacement.

"The other important thing is to stabilize your mind..." Ji Youguang didn't say much about this.

Mainly the two students didn't seem nervous at all.

Tangula doesn't matter anymore, he knows his level well, coming to participate in the provincial competition is just a cutscene. Win a prize? I can't even think about it.

Qi Linqing is very calm.

Elder Yan is the one who is the most anxious. He is looking forward to his grandson winning the prize, and he is confident in Qi Linqing's painting skills.

But he heard that several children from the painting and calligraphy associations have also signed up for this provincial competition.

Recently, the Calligraphy and Painting Association has just announced an ancient technique that has been lost for thousands of years. Presumably they will transfer to children.

Yan Xiang thought with some worry, although his grandson is a genius in Chinese painting, but he has not learned this technique, will he fall behind?

Yan Xiang is a person who came here, knowing that this young boy is too tough and easy to break.

"It doesn't matter if you didn't win the prize this time, don't put too much psychological pressure on yourself."

"In Grandpa's heart, you are always the best."

Before they got into the car, Yan Xiang suddenly held Qi Linqing's hand and said these two sentences meaningfully.

Qi Linqing was not used to this sudden physical contact. But the old man's warm and rough palm reminded him of grandpa.

He hesitated for a moment without resisting.

"good."

Get in the car.

Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen are still sitting in a row.

Tanggula sat in front of them, listening to sad songs, using the net to pay homage to his love that died before he could sprout in the future.

Zhong Chen: "Your grandpa is pretty good."

Qi Linqing: "Yeah."

The car turned a corner at the intersection ahead, and Qi Linqing looked at the fast-reversed street view outside the window, and suddenly felt a headache for a moment.

The world's novels are like being blown by a strong wind, turning the pages in a hurry. The words on the pages of the book came alive, switching to the scenes and flashing past.

Part of the memory belonging to the original owner filled his head swellingly.

After he saw the original master jumped off the building and died, Father Yan seemed to be ten years old overnight.

Qi's parents also regretted that they had not paid much attention to their children's psychological problems from beginning to end.

But it was too late.