However, in the next second, after seeing the incoming person—

His expression seemed to have been put on a rest, and he suddenly froze on his face.

"Brother Zhong, Zhong?" His voice trembled as if he had Paskin's disease.

Zhong Chen did not expect that he would still encounter school violence here. He thought twice, and hurriedly hid the French fries behind him.

The original owner is the head of the bad boy in this area, and he can run into this for three or two days after he walked through.

After that, Zhong Chen got used to it.

These people are afraid of him anyway.

However, Zhong Chen didn't notice that the ketchup in his hand was dripping out.

The bright red color mixed on the sludge floor is particularly dazzling.

Fenmao and the other gangsters watched this scene, frightened.

They have all heard of Zhong Chen from the middle school next door, known as the bloodthirsty blue dragon.

Not only because of the blue dragon tattoo in Zhong Chen's hand.

The origin of this name is accompanied by countless murderous and **** (incorrectly spread) stories.

Legend has it that Zhong Chen killed people and let go of the fire, but the huge family background behind him still kept him unscathed.

Because of this, no one dared to provoke him in the entire North District.

"Don't run away yet!!" Fenmao **** the guy and fled away like a bereaved dog.

Other **** with colorful hair also fled the scene quickly.

"Are you okay?" Qi Linqing walked over and helped the boy up.

"Hmm, I'm okay, thank you."

The boy stood up and glanced at Zhong Chen cautiously. He just didn't see the red on the ground, and he couldn't help feeling:

Why were those people afraid of him just now?

Only then did Zhong Chen realize that the ketchup was upside down, and a lot of it had flowed into his hands.

Can not be wasted.

He raised his hand and licked it.

This scene fell in the eyes of the boy, but thought he was drinking blood.

The boy was full of horror: "!!!"

I see...

No wonder those gangsters were scared to crawl away just now.

They are not at the same level as the tattooed brother in front of them.

The boy shivered.

Qi Linqing took out the napkin and handed it to the boy, softly comforting: "Next time you are being bullied, don't swallow your breath. Remember... remember..."

But he didn't have any similar experience, and he was a little stuck at this point.

The boy thought he and Zhong Chen were in the same group, and countless thoughts popped up in his heart instantly.

Fight back? Or can I ask you for help?

"...Remember to tell the teacher." Zhong Chen continued and added what he thought was loyalty.

Qi Linqing nodded in agreement: "Yes, you should tell the teacher."

boy:"???"

How could it be so?