Robin 1: Studious

For Lisa Rose Jones on Quotev

A light chuckle echos through the library, startling you and almost making you fall off the ladder you were standing on. You felt someone grab you and looked down, seeing a tower of hands, the ends holding your waist as you pull the book you were after off the shelf and pulling it close to your chest.

Carefully Robin brought you down to the ground, you give her a large smile.

"Thank you, Robin!" You chimed lightly, she smiles at you.

"You could have asked me to help you get the book if you couldn't reach it (Name).." She says while you frown at her.

" I could reach it..!" You said, holding up the book as proof. She lets out a light giggle and looks at the book in your hand.

"Interested in history, (Name)?" She asks, changing the conversation, knowing your height was a sore spot for you. You nodded excitedly and looked at the book in your hands.

"Since Skypia, when we found out a myth turned out to be real..!" You started, your voice trembling a bit from excitement, the dark haired woman smiled, glad to see you so enthusiastic.

"So I've been wondering what other places could have existed, or maybe even creatures! I mean we did see a dragon before we entered the grand line!" You said, looking up starry eyed. Robin's smile widens a bit, you were with the crew when the whole dragon thing happened but she wasn't, she would have liked to see it.

"Do you want to read it with me Robin? Maybe we could find out!" You said happily, holding out the book to her, she laughs a bit and nods.

"Sure (Name)." She says, unable to say no too your excitement. She watches you squeal with joy before skipping over to the table where you had already pulled out a few books. She walks over just as you crack open one of the books and begin to read it, being sucked into your own world as you imagined the world the words on the pages created.

She watched you for awhile, not bothering to open the books just yet, taking in how focused and determined you were. She laughs again, knowing you wouldn't respond because of your attention being full on the book. You could be so child like at times, but that's what made you cute.