Luffy 5: Too Cute!

You squealed at the sight in front of you,it took everything you had not to run up and hug him. In front of you,your captain stood at only a foot tall. He frowned up at you and with a squeaky voice asked you,

"(Name) why are you freaking out so much?" He asked, you scooped him up and held him close, burying your face in his hair.
"(Na-name)! He squeaked,wiggling around.

He just finished showing off third gear, but the results are what you enjoy far more. His gear wore off and he shrunk. He looked so tiny and cute you couldn't resist. You could hear Robin chuckle and Nami snicker. But you could care less, Luffy doesn't stay in this form long,so you wanted to hug him as long as you could until he changes back.

"(Name)…" You heard him whine, you looked down at him. His cheeks were red and you couldn't help but squeal.
"Your so cute Luffy! " You gushed,snuggling him. You felt his weight shift as he changes back.
"Aww... over already?" You pout, releasing your captain so you weren't smothering him with your chest.

He frowns at you and wraps his arms around you,you blush slightly. He is sitting on his knees, staring at you with a slight pout.  You smile at how cute he was. You hug him back and he grins. You hear laughter but you didn't care,you were busy hugging the cutest thing on the ship.

Chopper is in his room mixing herbs when he suddenly sneezes,
"Huh?" He wipes his nose confused. "Maybe I'm catching a cold?" He shrugs and continues mixing herbs.