Modern!Franky 1: I didn't mean it...ah well!

For absolfever on DA

You pinched your finger while using a wrench to tighten the last few screws on a robot you and partner had been building for the tournament.

“Ow..!” You nearly dropped the wrench when you hear your partner hum from under neath the large creation.

“You okay?” Came his voice from below. You put your finger in your mouth, sucking on it while trying to make the pain go away.

“Fwine” You said with your finger in your mouth, it came out a little silly sounding. You hear him roll across the floor on the board with wheels, you weren't completely sure what it was called.

He pops his head out below you and you looked down, this is why you wore shorts rather than skirts when you had to work with him.

“What did you do?” He asked, looking at your finger you had shoved in your mouth. His hair looked a little down and you frowned, has he not had a break, or maybe he hasn't refilled his cola in awhile?

You were silent for to long and he rolls the rest of the way out, pushing you back. Snapping out of your daze you looked up at him as he stands up.

“I pinched my finger, it's nothing...” You shrugged, watching his hair flop to the side.

“Are you okay though?” You ask and he looks confused for a moment so you point to your head and he brushes a hand through his hair.

“Oh..” He says before grinning.

“I need a refill!” He says and you sigh.

“I'll go get it!” You said, running off before he can say anything. To be honest you felt useless when it came to helping him with our project, you don't know why he keeps asking you to help him.

You find his fridge and grab a few things of cola along with a bottle of apple juice. You returned to see him working on the spot you had been working on. You silently watch as he fixes everything you had messed up, you frown and you start to wonder why you were even here. He sees you and was about to say something when he sees your expression.

There was a moment of silence before anyone spoke.

“Why do you keep letting me help...I obviously can't do it...” You sigh, walking forward and handing him the soda. He takes the soda and soon his hair was sticking up like it normally would, it was weird how drinking soda effects his hair.