RQ:Marco 1: Journals

For RainbowGuardian13 on Quotev

I am going to write you two, so that I can write both a fluff and a romance!

You felt like and idiot. Or maybe that's an understatement.

You sat on the deck, watching the crew as they run around and do their daily things. You say your watching everyone, but your focus is drawn to a small group on the opposite side of the ship. Your stomach did a back flip as your stupid raven haired freckled commander talks to the others.

You left your journal out on your bed this morning as you took a shower. You had woken up early so that your commander wouldn't have to barge into your room like he did every other morning, but he did anyways. And he spots your latest journal on your bed and happily plopped down onto the plush mattress and proceeded to read the last two years of your life.

You kept a very detailed journal, writing down most of your conversations and thoughts about what happens throughout the day. And of course you never held anything back, so you were very honest about your thoughts toward the first division commander. The feelings popped up a little over a year and a half ago, so most of the journal was spent on venting these feelings.

So of course he skims through the journal, a large smirk on his lips as he snaps it close as you exit the bathroom. You nearly scream when you see him, thankful you get dressed in the bathroom, but then you turn red when you see what's in his hands.

"Portgas..." You whispered his name as he just looks up at you with a smirk.

"Yes?~" He asks innocently, but his face was anything but.

"How much did you read...?" You whispered, walking over to him slowly. He hops out of bed, book in hand and puts it in his back pocket.

"Ace!" You screamed as he rushes out the door.

You of course chased him, but eventually it left you in the position your in now. You see Ace holding the journal in his lap. You notice people point to it and ask him what it is and he just shrugs, glancing at you before grinning a bit. Some people would notice and glance back at you, confused.

Dammit Ace...

You sigh and bury your head in your hands. Why was he doing this...?

After a few minutes of trying to figure out your commander you realize you have no real answer, so putting your hands back into your lap you look up and see him smirking at you.

The book was gone.

But so was Marco.

Ooooooh nooooooo....

You watched Ace for awhile and realized he didn't have the book anymore, and the sudden absence of the blond made your stomach churn. Did Ace...?

You got up quickly and began your hunt. You needed to find him before he read the book, or at least check and see if Ace even handed it to him. But your dismay, you couldn't find Marco.