RQ: Luffy 7: Two years

For QuirkyKit on Quotev

Your heart was in your chest, your hands clenched at your sides.

Two years

That's how long he's kept you waiting, your lips trembled again, remembering the past two years you've been forced without him.

But today...

Marked the end of the two year wait. A small smile graces your lips as each one of your friends climb on board.

You still wait

You hands cling to the hem of your skirt, you start to tremble, what if his feelings changed over the past two years? You weren't together that long before your separation.

You hold your heart in hand

You finally see him, he almost seems no different from before, then you see his eyes and you can see the pain he had been battling the past two years. The pain he received when his brother died during the war.

His eyes meet yours

You shiver slightly when his gaze connects with yours, a large smile takes over your lips, his expression mirrors your own and your heart skips a beat. It takes every bit of your will power not to just run up and hug him.

He smiles with open arms

And your will breaks, running and throwing your arms around the raven haired man's neck he lets out a loud laugh, even though you said nothing he responds with a surprisingly soft tone.

I missed you too