Nami 1: Thunder Storms

You flinched as the room lights up again,following closely behind it was a loud clap of thunder. The room was pitch black apart from those flashes,but you could see that Robin wasn't here again,probably in the library. The ship creaks as the storm rocks it. The storm was a minor one,if it was major everyone would be outside fighting it. But alas, Zoro is keeping watch just in care it gets worse.

You whimper as another flash lights up the room. You tried to fall asleep before we got into the storm so that you'd just sleep through it,but Nami was talking to you. And you listened,but now, listening to your crush had left you in this very peculiar situation where you were left to fight the fears you've kept hidden all these years.

You could see Nami when the lightning flashed,that was your only saving grace when it came to that terrifying light. You held your breath when another flash happens, covering your ears when the loud boom shakes you to your very core. You whimper again,clinging to your blanket.

"(Name)?" You heard her call out to you,at first you thought it was your imagination but then another flash lit up the room and you could see her sitting up. You whimper again when another boom shakes the room. You hear her get up,then someone sit on the side of your bed.
"D-did I wake you..." you said slightly above a whisper,you hear her chuckle.
"No this storms pretty loud. You okay?" She asks,you shake your head but then opened your mouth forgetting she couldn't see you.
"N-not rea-Eeeeek! " you yelp when another flash and boom interrupts you. You blush furiously and cover your face with your hands. You feel her move around then slide under the covers with you.
"There!" She says pulling you close.

You couldn't say anything,it felt like your heart was in your throat. Your face felt like it was on fire, you gasped for air,forgetting how to breath. You feel her rub your back, it was both soothing and making you panic. You even forgot about the storm outside. Eventually you fell to sleep,or maybe you fainted, you weren't to sure which one happened first.

You woke up to the sounds of someone giggling,opening your eyes to see Nami grinning at you. You were really close to her, your face turns red.
"I-I-I I'm Sorry!" You squeaked falling backwards into the floor. She laughs at you.
"It's alright,don't worry about it. Besides,your so cute when you snuggle like that!" She giggles again. Your face turns redder and you smile at her.
"T-thanks for last night.." you say quietly. She giggles again.

"No problem,but next time let's try that without the storm!"