RQ:Marco 2: Pineapples

For RainbowGuardian13 on Quotev

Second one~ Here yah go :'D

You put the finishing touches on the cake, adding a few more pineapple slices on top. You smiled and ate the last left over slice before putting the cake next to the other pineapple themed foods. You held back a laugh, Marco was not going to enjoy this.

Earlier in the week Thatch had asked you, and a few others, to help him mess with Marco. And of course everyone automatically accepted, you were the last one to agree.

And what was your task?

It was so create a bunch of pineapple themed food. You feel like the blond will hate this fruit by the end of the day.

First was breakfast...

Marco had gotten woken up and all of his clothes was pretty much gone except some pineapple print clothes, he ended up walking around wearing only shoes and black pants, with a pineapple on the left front pocket.

So many people were acting suspicious to the point he actually couldn't pinpoint who had his clothes. So, deciding to let it go, he went to breakfast. Which is where your first task began.

Pancakes with a pineapple syrup with fresh pineapples on the side with some bacon and eggs which were cooked using a little bit of pineapple juice.

Everyone actually seemed to enjoy it. Marco however seemed a bit skeptical at first but eventually ate it. Thatch actually seemed surprised that he ate breakfast, and told me to step it up at lunch. You gave him a half ass salute, which made him laugh, and walked back to the kitchen, preparing the next course.

By lunch Marco was starting to get pissed at everyone. He still hasn't found his clothes and he seemed to have been locked out of his room. He was very close to breaking the door down, but then that would mean he couldn't close it later so he decided not to do that.

He was however fed up with all the pineapple themed everything today. Everywhere he went there was a pineapple somewhere. It was going to drive him mad at this rate.

Then it was Lunchtime...

You weren't aware just how bad it has been for Marco until you watched him at lunch. He refused to eat, scowling at the food everyone else was eating.

Baked chicken covered in a pineapple based sauce with more pineapples on the side as well as a pineapple based juice to drink.

You frowned as he ignored his meal, you didn't want him to go hungry...

After lunch Thatch finds you and laughs.

"Great job on lunch! He didn't eat..I think it's finally getting to him.~" He hummed, very amused by his friends discomfort. He wished you luck on dinner and you were left alone, once again, to figure out the menu. But this time you were going to make a second meal as well.