Child!ASLxChild!Reader: Hat Trick

You couldn't stop laughing, you had your hands over your mouth and squeezing your eyes shut. You heard Ace chuckling beside you, opening your eyes you look up at him, he was grinning ear to ear, wearing a straw hat on his head, a certain someones straw hat. You reached up and repositioned the top hat on your head. It kept sliding down and covering your eyes, you both were sitting in the trees waiting for your victims to wake up.

The sun just barely kissed the top of the tree's when frustrated yelling jolted them awake. "Oops..." You giggled as Ace yawned, "We fell asleep." "I noticed...Shh!" He responded quickly covering your mouth, just as a boy with dark hair ran past the tree, screaming both of your names. Ace smirked and jumped down, "Good luck!" you called out to him as he head out to taunt the rubber boy, he smirked up at you. "Your the one with Sabo's hat, be careful." He said running off.

He was right, so you pushed yourself closer to the tree staring out, looking for the blonde boy. After fifteen minutes you started to get bored, frowning you debated jumping out of the tree when you heard someone next to you whisper into your ear, "Boo.~"You screamed and jumped out of the tree, one hand on the hat. You hit the ground running, you flew through the trees running as fast as you could, you heard someone laughing behind you. You weren't fast enough, you jumped and grabbed onto a low branch and pulled yourself up and quickly grabbing onto the next one.

Not even a second later someone was climbing up after you, you squealed and jumped to the next tree. Your chaser right behind you, you jumped to the next tree but slipped and fell on the ground with a loud THUMP. "(Name!)" You heard someone yell, they landed next to you, they touched your shoulder and you moaned. "Oooow..." You whined rolling over, you grinned up at the worried looking Sabo who was now frowning at you. "You okay?" He asked and you nodded, he smiled then snatched the hat ,that landed next to you, up.

You pouted, "Darn, lost already." He laughs and helps you up, next thing you know Ace comes flying out of a bush that was to your left, he stops when he see's you two. "What are you doing?" He says noticing Sabo was still holding you up. "I fell ou-" "None of your business.~" Sabo interrupts you. Ace glares and was just about to say something when Luffy flies out of the bush Ace just appeared from. He jumps on top of Ace yelling, "Give me my haaat!"

They start fighting while you just laugh at them, Sabo eventually goes over and stops them. "You guys are idiots.." You gasp holding your stomach, Luffy's lips were puffing up and sticking out, and Ace now had a black eye forming, "You fell out of a tree..." Sabo reminds you, you stop laughing and glare at him, "Shut up.."

"You lost the hat pretty fast Ace." "Shut up you lost yours before I did." You frown at him, Luffy huffs, "Don't touch my hat!" You look at him and smirk, "Then you should glue it on your head tonight." He gapes at you and starts whining. "Then I'd hide that locket, (Name)" Sabo says, you gasp and bring up a hand to your chest, feeling for the locket. You glare at him when you realize its gone. "Where is it!" He just grins, you see Ace backing away from the corner of your eyes.

"ACE!"

"Run!"