Luffy 6: Zombie Day

“Luffy...” You said calmly as Luffy jumps on the belly of the warlord he tied up. Your captain looks down at you and grins, the warlord Moriah gives you a pitiful look. You actually felt bad for the shadow thief, until you remembered everything with thriller bark. You frowned at him before sighing and looking back up at your captain.
“What are you doing?” You ask him, ignoring the silent pleas from the Warlord. Your captain jumps down and lands in front of you.

“I'm trying to get Moriah to make us some zombies!” He says and you look at the warlord who glares at Luffy, more than just a little confused.
“Why...?” You ask and he just grins again.

“You said it was Easter right?” He asks and you nod slowly, not understanding him. You and Moriah exchange looks before Luffy continues.
“You said it was also Zombie day!” He says, it seems to come together for Moriah cause you see him roll his eyes. It takes you a minute to figure out why Luffy captured Moriah, and when it does you sigh and glare at your raven haired captain.

“Let Moriah go.” You demanded as Luffy pouts at you.

---------------
Extended Ending:

“But we need Zombies for Zombie day!” He whines, both you and Moriah sigh and you shake your head.

“Luffy...Luffy...Stop...” You sigh as your Captain releases Moriah who gets up and glares at the both of you before running off.
“Now we don't have Zombies for Zombie day!” He huffs and you shake your head.

“This isn't how it works Luffy.” You said as he sits on the ground pouting.