"Qi Lin Halal is really pitiful. He had no parents since he was a child, and was raised by a garbage-picking grandmother. When he was first taken to Qi's house, he was surprised to see everything. I remember a picture that was very funny—he Treated a well-packaged imported canned dog as a snack! I still ate it with relish..."

The person who spoke was funny, but the others in the room couldn't laugh, and only felt sad.

Many of them are Yanxiang students and they admire Teacher Yan very much.

Now that Yan Xiang's lost grandson is doing badly, they feel a little sad.

The last time Yan Xiang Qi Linqing went to gamble, Yan Xiang was furious, probably because the greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment.

It is estimated that the elderly are also worried that the unsophisticated teenagers from the countryside will be fascinated by the world of flowers.

When Qi Lele ran over and shouted in panic that the old man had sprained his foot, the guests gathered around and asked him what happened.

Qi Lele panted and briefly talked about what happened, and then went to the nanny Aunt Zhang to call a doctor.

But after several phone calls, the other party did not answer.

Among the guests present was Yanxiang's student who is now a Chinese medicine practitioner.

Immediately someone suggested that he should not be allowed to go over and take a look.

Although it's not good to venture into the bedroom upstairs in Yan's house, the old man's body is still important if something is urgent.

"Yes... okay, go now, I'm afraid that grandpa will have an accident!" Qi Lele looked anxious.

The Chinese doctor and several other guests who were close to Yan Xiang on weekdays hurriedly followed him upstairs.

Qi Lele opened the door.

When everyone saw Yan Xiang lying on the bed, they were quite energetic.

He was talking and laughing with the dark-haired boy sitting on the bed.

After these conversations, Yan Xiang also learned that Qi Linqing had learned Chinese painting as a teacher by an old man when he was in the countryside.

Seeing Qi Linqing's superb painting skills, he couldn't help but wonder if the old man might be a hidden boss.

Even though he slapped himself, Yan Xiang was very pleased that his grandson was really promising.

...

The Chinese doctor checked Yan Xiang, and the results confirmed that there was nothing serious. Just be careful not to exercise vigorously recently.

Yan Xiang looked at his former student and said with a smile: "It must be because my grandson pressed the acupuncture points for me just now. He doesn't know where to learn the massage technique, it's really amazing."

When everyone at the scene heard it, they were dubious. Can a child like this be massaged?

The Chinese medicine doctor was afraid that Qi Linqing would press the old man badly because of his ignorance, so he hurriedly asked him how he pressed it.

Qi Linqing demonstrated it again on the spot, thinking that it shouldn't be too wrong.

This is the massage he learned from an old famous doctor in his previous life.

Because his grandfather is also a painter. After sitting for a long time, it is inevitable that you will get sick when you get older. It hurts here and there.