"Very good." Tang Shaoyue said: "With your strength, it is estimated that it will not be a problem to participate in the Mexican Cup National Tournament."

Qi Linqing pulled the corner of his mouth and said, "I accept your auspicious words."

Tang Quan and Tanggula listened to them, and felt Qi Linqing seemed a little weird.

For example, this is your auspicious saying, normal peers can't say such a thing, right? ?

They can only attribute the reason to the fact that Qi Linqing studied traditional Chinese painting, so his style is old school.

The two were chatting, Qi Linqing also learned from Tang Shaoyue a lot of the current state of modern Chinese painting.

For example, unlike the prosperous Chinese painting culture of the Tang Dynasty, Chinese painting has been gradually declining under the impact of the current influx of Western paintings.

Hearing these words, Qi Linqing felt a little uncomfortable.

He thought for a while and said, "If I tell you this three-dimensional technique, can you help spread it?"

Tang Shaoyue was shocked, and immediately felt extremely pleasantly surprised.

This is definitely a great leap forward for the Chinese painting industry.

"Are you really willing to pass it on?"

Qi Linqing nodded.

For him, this technique is not worth mentioning.

Tang Shaoyue stepped forward excitedly and held Qi Linqing's hand, "I, I will contact the Provincial Painting and Calligraphy Association immediately! Don't worry, we will definitely not treat you badly..."

At this point, Tang Shaoyue paused.

What kind of feedback should I give?

This child was born in the wealthy Qi family, and he will certainly not be short of money.

After a turn of his mind, he remembered that the other party was not very good on the Internet, and said in a hurry:

"Our association is certified by the state. I will persuade the association to apply for the signature right of the technique."

The notion of the right of signature in traditional Chinese painting techniques should not be underestimated.

What's more, it is a technique that has been lost for thousands of years.

Many masters of traditional Chinese painting may not be able to get this honor in their entire lives.

Once the news is released, there is no doubt that it will definitely reverse the public's impression of Qi Linqing.

Qi Linqing did not refuse, and agreed.

He actually doesn't care about authorship, but he is more interested in the Calligraphy and Painting Association.

Are there many calligraphy and Chinese painting enthusiasts in the association?

Tang Shaoyue returned to the living room after sending off Qi Linqing.

But seeing Tang Quan's face full of annoyance, he slapped his forehead and mumbled: "That's it! My memory! I forgot to tell him about borrowing the painting."

Tang Shaoyue: "..."

He can only comfort: "It's okay, there is a chance next time."

The next afternoon.

Qi Linqing arrived at the interview place on time, a plain-looking office building.

He pushed the car door down.