Qi Yingjun was silent.

He had originally thought whether to directly compensate Qi Linqing.

But this person didn't accept gifts last time, as if he was wearing a layer of armor to defend him.

School is over on Friday.

Qi Linqing told the driver not to pick him up, and then got into a taxi with Tangula.

During the ride, Tanggula had been looking for words and chatting hard.

Although Qi Linqing speaks few words, it doesn't make people feel embarrassed.

The atmosphere was fairly harmonious for a while.

When he was about to get home, Tangula felt that their relationship should be closer, and he could ask more in-depth things.

"Do you still like Zhong Chen now? I... I was just curious."

Qi Linqing was a little surprised.

Tanggula's face was reddened: "If you mind, you don't need to answer."

"What does it matter?" Qi Linqing laughed, "I don't like him."

Tangula: "Really?!"

Qi Linqing: "It's all based on false accusations. We are actually just ordinary classmates."

Tangula was ecstatic in his heart, but he didn't show the slightest expression on his face.

Otherwise... it's too obvious. He was afraid of scaring the other person away.

"Then what type do you like?" Tangula continued to probe.

This problem stumped Qi Linqing.

In his previous life, he drove around for his livelihood and painting, and he had never thought about life-long events.

Favorite type?

Maybe, it should be, as cute as the little apprentice...

After Qi Linqing realized this taboo thought suddenly appeared in his mind, his expression was slightly stiff.

But he quickly comforted himself, guessing that it was because of the influence of the "Those Love History that Emperor Liang Luoduan had to Say".

It's all to blame for the author named Sagawa Chuan, who is talking nonsense about the relationship between master and apprentice.

Qi Linqing sorted out his slightly messy heart, and returned to peace again.

"There is no fixed favorite, I generally do whatever it takes." He said.

Tanggula's eyes lit up when he heard the words, as if he had seen hope.

Maybe this illusory fate is his turn?

As the two talked, the taxi arrived at Tang's house.

Tanggula scanned the QR code and paid, then opened the door and walked down.

He pointed to the three-story villa in front, turned his head and said to Qi Linqing:

"Here, this is my house, let's go in."

There is another relative visitor at the Tang family today.

In terms of seniority, he is Tangula's uncle.

Tang Shaoyue was slightly surprised when he saw the other party, "Big brother, why are you here?"

Tang Quan sat down on the sofa and said angrily:

"Something happened recently, come to talk to you."

Tang Shaoyue was a little funny.

His elder brother, although he is more than half a hundred years old, is also in the antique appreciation industry, but he is very disrespectful.

In certain things, Tang Quan was as naive as a child.

He glanced at the clock on the wall and asked, "What's the matter?"

Tang Quan came in and opened his head endlessly: "It's the Professor Yan Shi, Gome..."

Tang Shaoyue nodded, "I know him."

However, Tang Shaoyue didn't know him, he had only heard of Yan Shi's reputation as a bigwig in the industry.

Although they are all university professors who teach Chinese painting, Tang Shaoyue's place is only an ordinary Second Academy of Fine Arts, which is completely incomparable with other people's Gome.

Tang Quan: "...Last time I went to a junior's birthday party with him, and it happened that a young man gave my junior an ancient painting that was suspected to be the original painting of Saint Fu Yi. Professor Yan devoted himself to studying Fu Yi, I After talking to him, he was so excited at the time. As a result, the painting was taken away as soon as we arrived at the scene."

"Do you dare to believe it? That young man regretted not giving it away!"

Tang Quan gritted his teeth at this point. For this short period of time, he has been brooding about this matter.

Tang Shaoyue was puzzled: "But how can you be sure that it is Fu Yi's authentic work?"

Fu Yi was not well-known before he was alive, and he died young, and he experienced ups and downs in his life, with few paintings handed down.

If you can really run into it, it is definitely the ancestors who burned a high incense in the previous life.

Tang Shaoyue always felt that the ancient paintings in Tang Quan's mouth were highly likely to be imitations.

Tang Quan: "I thought it was Yuan Sihao's painting at first. But I took a closer look, eh, it made me find something wrong. There are particularly obvious traces of three-dimensional skills in Fu Yi's style, plus the history books say that they were both Is it a great friend..."

Hearing what Tang Shao said, his heart was itchy, and he suddenly felt that it was impossible.

Tang Shaoyue said: "I was a judge of the Ink Cup two days ago and I also met a student who actually knew this long-lost three-dimensional traditional Chinese painting technique."

Tang Quan was stunned.

He knew that his younger brother had a dull and serious personality, and he was not used to making jokes, let alone deceiving others.

But he still couldn't believe it.

After all, this technique has been lost for thousands of years!

At this time the doorbell rang.

Tang Shaoyue stood up and looked out for a while, then turned around and said, "Here, he's here. I'll just introduce you."

Tang Quan nodded, expecting a little in his heart.

After a while.

Qi Linqing walked in behind Tangula.

Tang Shao hurriedly greeted them to sit down, "What do you want to drink? Juice or carbonated drinks?"

Qi Linqing: "Boiled water is good."

Tang Shaoyue asked the babysitter to pour water, turned around and wanted to introduce it to Tang Quan.

However, Tang Quan looked at Qi Linqing with his expression as if he had just experienced a magnitude eight earthquake.

Isn't this, this is Qiao Zhou's nephew? !

Although he had never seen Qi Linqing with his own eyes, he had seen the photos on the Internet and recognized him at a glance.

Tang Shaoyue asked wonderingly: "What's the matter with you?"

Tang Quan swallowed, and said with difficulty: "He is the young man I just said to send the painting."

Tang Shaoyue: "..."