The main reason was that the last quilt was sent to the pawnshop in the previous life, and the shadows were cast on the walls of the house disciples...

Du Yuanbai immediately understood.

Maybe Qi Linqing is obsessed with this feeling of part-time work.

Look at how high people's ideological awareness is now.

Du Yuanbai quoted the classics: "The richest man Bill also did odd jobs before he was stabbed. Self-reliance is actually very good. It's time to experience life."

Qi Linqing glanced at him and said, "I am not experiencing life, I am really poor."

Du Yuanbai: "..."

The other side of the canteen.

Tanggula watched Qi Linqing and the fat man with the surname Du from a distance eating, feeling a little nervous.

Later, his father repeatedly asked him to invite Qi Linqing to be a guest at home.

He also wants to have more contact with each other selfishly.

Since seeing Qi Linqing's painting that day, Tanggula admitted that he was indeed moved again.

The friend encouraged: "If you hesitate, you will lose! Hurry up!"

Tanggula took a deep breath and plucked up the courage to walk over.

He stood at the opponent's table, his eyes drifting away, feeling he was talking nonsense:

"Student Qi, my dad is the judge of the last Chinese painting competition. He admires you very much and wants to invite you to our house for dinner..."

Qi Linqing hasn't responded yet.

Du Yuanbai got excited first, looked at him and said:

"I've heard that your dad is the professor of Chinese painting at that Academy of Fine Arts?"

Tangula said "um".

Under the quiet eyes of the black-haired boy, he didn't know why he felt a little hot, and sweat dripped on his forehead.

Qi Linqing: "Okay, about when?"

Tang Gula stammered: "Well, this school will be over this Friday?"

Qi Linqing nodded, "Yes."

Tanggula left lightly as if stepping on the clouds.

The dinner table.

Du Yuanbai wondered: "This professor likes you so much, he even asked his son to specially invite you to his house."

Qi Linqing shook his head: "It should not be."

Qi Linqing guessed that Professor Tang invited himself, perhaps because of the "lost technique" that the other party said that day.

But the techniques he used in painting were very common at the time.

Qi Linqing didn't think his technique was strange.

Maybe a thousand years have passed, no one knows now, this happened to attract the other party's attention.

Qi Group, President's Office.

Qi Yingjun is browsing a report.

He asked the secretary to investigate Qi Linqing's previous life in the countryside to see if he could find Qi Linqing's master and give him compensation.

However, the report shows that Qi Linqing does not seem to have come into contact with any masters of traditional Chinese painting at all.

The secretary is weak: "President Qi, after all these years, if the other party deliberately concealed it, we would not be able to find out."