Many foreigners were shocked by this magnificent Luan Liu palace and took out their cameras to take pictures.

Zhong Chen glanced at random, then stepped into the museum casually.

Humans are all visual animals. When the staff saw such a good-looking young tourist, they immediately introduced him to the historical background of each exhibit very diligently.

The teenager is an excellent listener, nodding in agreement from time to time, which arouses her desire to tell.

Just when the staff was talking dryly, she suddenly saw the young man crossing over to the center of the exhibition hall.

Under the bright spotlight, this three-foot-long scroll exhibit seems to exude some mysterious and attractive qualities.

Almost every visitor passing by it will stop and look at it for a while.

The boy stood in front of the explosion-proof glass, gently stretched out his hand, as if stroking his lover's face in the air.

The staff came over and said: "This is the treasure of the town hall of our Palace Museum, "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscapes"."

"It is the unfinished legacy of Tang Dynasty painting Saint Fu Yi."

Staff: "Fu Yiduo is famous, so I don't need to talk about it, right?"

Just as Zhong Chen was about to nod his head, he saw a group of aunts holding small flags crowded around, and the bright yellow cultural t-shirts on him were particularly eye-catching.

They circled the "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscapes" and kept snapping pictures. Not only that, but also let the companions take half-length photos of each other standing in front of the exhibits.

Zhong Chen: "..."

"Girl, who is Fu Yi you just mentioned?" One of the aunts turned around and asked.

The staff replied: "He was a famous painter in the Tang Dynasty, and he was called a saint in history. However, because of the embarrassment and frustration of Fu Yi's life, he died at the age of 23."

"This baby is really pitiful."

"Why don't we take more photos? Painting Saint sounds like Ge."

The aunts whispered.

Zhong Chen frowned. He hated places with many people, and subconsciously wanted to stay away from here.

But he looked at the painting in front of him, and in the end he didn't move even half a step.

at the same time.

Jiang Bai was lying in a room with the air-conditioning turned on, eating watermelon and brushing his circle of friends.

Then he swiped a photo of auntie from afar to visit B city to visit the Jiugongge of the Forbidden City.

Jiang Bai had a good relationship with his cousin when he was playing in the countryside when he was young.

He was about to like it when he suddenly saw a familiar figure in the photo.

Zooming in, the handsome young man has a cold profile face and a blue dragon tattoo on his arm.

Jiang Bai was stupid.

One by one, the question marks flew out of the skylight.

Isn't this, this is Brother Zhong?

So what he said was that he was obviously a native of City B, but wasted a great weekend to visit the Palace Museum? ?

In the evening, the study room on the second floor of Qi's house.

Qi Linqing finally made the last stroke on the painting silk and sealed the title.

He looked tired, as if exhausted a lot of energy. Then he picked up the thermos cup beside the table, unscrewed the lid, and drank the cold wolfberry chrysanthemum tea.

This unfinished posthumous work "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscapes" is now finally complete.

Qi Linqing stared down at this painting, as if crossing time and space, thinking of many things in the past.

His obsession with completing this painting comes from his little apprentice.

The little apprentice has been weak and weak since the mother's womb, and can't get out far.

He was going to leave and go out.

In the early cold rainy night, under the peach blossom tree, the little apprentice took his hand and coughed and said:

"Master...I want to go too."

Qi Linqing guessed that the little apprentice should yearn for the outside world very much.

He promised to write down the landscape and scenery he saw in his eyes with a brush, and send it to the little apprentice as an adult gift.

He is a man who does what he says.

But in the end, he died because of malaria and failed to keep his promise.

Qi Linqing restrained the expression in his eyes, bent down and put the painting silk on the ground, waiting for the remaining ink on it to dry slowly.

He smoothed the folds in the corners of the painted silk and sighed softly.

After finishing painting it with great difficulty, the person watching the painting is no longer there.

I don't know where the little apprentice is now? He thought melancholy, after a thousand years have passed, it has probably turned into a handful of bones, resting in the ground.