A Maybach parked on the side of the road, white smoke from the hood of the car.

The driver opened the door and walked down with a panic: "Second young master, the car has broken down. Or wait a minute, I'll call the car."

Qi Linqing: "Okay."

The driver opened the online car-hailing software, but saw 99 people waiting in line.

driver:"..."

Driver: "Can you wait, it may be the evening rush hour."

Qi Linqing asked: "How long will I have to wait?"

The driver trembled: "One hour...two hours."

Qi Linqing frowned and asked, "How far is it from the destination now?"

He felt that the car had been driving on the road for a long time.

The driver replied: "It's less than eight minutes by car, about two kilometers."

Waiting like this is a waste of time.

Qi Linqing cast his gaze out of the window and stayed on the rows of two-wheeled vehicles parked on the side of the road, with large characters printed on them: Scan the QR code to rent, as low as 1 yuan/hour.

He knew that their name was bicycles.

Qi's family also has one, which was sent by Qi's parents to Qi Lele's 15th birthday by airlifted from abroad at a high price.

Qi Lele later changed hands and gave it to the original owner. When Qi Linqing first came over with a book, he tried to learn to ride.

"Could you please borrow one for me?" Qi Linqing pointed at them and asked the driver.

A few minutes later, Zhong Chen saw a familiar figure riding a shared bicycle on the road.

The young man was carrying a black schoolbag, the zipper was not fully closed, and a half of the scroll was exposed on the top.

The butler sitting in the driver's seat said, "Young Master Zhong, that is the second young master of the Qi family."

Zhong Chen: "I know."

The car continues to drive.

Zhong Chen was leaning halfway in the back seat. From his perspective, you can actually clearly see Qi Linqing slowly pedaling uphill on the wheels in the rearview mirror. The sweat soaked his shirt, clinging tightly to his body, and outlined Strong and thin waist.

Zhong Chen: "Stop."

Rolls-Royce slammed the brakes and stopped halfway up the slope.

Zhong Chen opened the car door and walked down, calling from a distance, "Hey."

But Qi Linqing didn't seem to hear him with headphones. Zhong Chen frowned, walked a few steps closer, and called the other party's name again.

This time Qi Linqing heard it, took off half of his earphones, and said, "It's a coincidence, are you going to Gu Demao's house, too?"

"Yeah." Zhong Chen said: "My housekeeper told you not to ride this and get in my car."

Qi Linqing took out his mobile phone from his pocket, awkwardly exited the navigation, and clicked on the return page as the driver taught him, but the display failed.

Qi Linqing had no choice but to say: "Sorry, it seems that the car cannot be returned here."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Zhong Chen: "Then you ride slowly."

Qi Linqing nodded and said, "Okay."

Zhong Chen turned and walked back, closing the door with a "bang".