【Wash the brush in the morning, show the face in the evening, paint the inkstone frequently, paint carefully, bake the sky...Whenever you paint a landscape, the intention is to write first. Zhangshan Chishu, Cun Ma Douren, this is also the style. The Ku people have no eyes, the trees have no branches, and the mountains have no chaos, and the height is as high as the clouds. Mingxian Zongyueqin book pictures, to eliminate miscellaneous desires. 】

-This long paragraph.

"Have you seen it too?" he asked softly.

Zhong Chen nodded: "Yeah."

Qi Linqing is a little strange. The cannon fodder in the book is obviously an irritable young man with no learning and skill. How can he calm down and read "Tonglu On Painting"?

As everyone knows, Zhong Chen also has a lingering mist in his heart at this time.

Didn't the book say that this vicious male partner can call French paintings? ?

Two people from ancient times thought and thought, and finally came up with different answers in their hearts.

Qi Linqing thought he had remembered the content of the original work that he didn't understand much at the time.

However, Zhong Chen, who is addicted to the Jinjiang novel APP recently on the Internet, is certain and affirmed:

There must be a bug in this book!

School is over in the afternoon.

Ji Youguang stayed at the door of the 18th class, trying to persuade Qi Linqing to sign up for the Municipal Ink Cup Painting and Calligraphy Competition.

Qi Linqing didn't want to refuse:

"Sorry teacher, I'm not available lately."

In addition to adapting to this era and learning simplified Chinese characters, he also has to take the time to complete the "Ten Thousand Miles of Landscape" that was not completed in his previous life. He really don't have the energy to go to the competition anymore.

What's more, Qi Linqing is naturally not interested in these fame and fortune matters.

"Think about it again!" Ji Youguang was unwilling to give up.

If a student wins an award in an urban competition, it will not only brighten up his face, but it will also be quite beneficial to his faculty evaluation this year.

Qi Linqing: "You can find other classmates."

Ji Youguang blurted out: "No other students are as good as you!"

Qi Linqing: "Uh...then let me think about it."

He really has no choice but to use evasive words to perfuse Ji Youguang for the time being.

Ji Youguang looked very happy, "Well, you go home and talk to your parents, they will definitely support you."

Qi Linqing answered calmly: "Okay."

But when he got home, Qi Linqing didn't mention the competition, as always, he was silent.

After eating, he went back to the house to continue painting.

Qi's parents didn't know about the award he won at school today, and he didn't want to talk about it.

The trophy awarded by the school was left in the corner of the room to accumulate dust.

At the same moment, Yan Qiongfang excitedly put the first-class trophy of the piano competition that Qi Lele brought home in the small room at home specially prepared for him.