Besson pupil-hole-earth-shock!

He was about to shake Qi Linqing's collar and shout: Big Brother! What do you call only a little bit?

Obviously a billion points!

On the podium, Yi Chaoming was drowsy by the electric fan above his head. He squinted his eyes forcibly, looked at the following students who were self-employed, and said something in accordance with the procedure:

"Have any of my classmates finished drawing for me to see?"

"..."

No one cares at all.

The answer is the same as Yi Chaoming expected: No.

Yi Chaoming yawned, and was about to turn on the phone and read Qi Lele's super chat on Weibo.

"Yes! There are!" Besson shouted excitedly.

Yi Chaoming: "?"

Who would have thought that the soil bun, which has always been despised, turned out to be a fragrant pork bun with genuine goods!

The fat on Besson's face trembled. He thought that even if he died and was nailed in the coffin, he would still be in the tomb and shout with this decadent voice:

"Qi Linqing's writing is too good! Teacher, come and have a look!"

As soon as this statement came out, most of the students in the class turned their heads to look at them. Including Zhong Chen.

Besson smiled awkwardly, and turned his head to find that Qi Linqing was still holding an art textbook calmly, reading with gusto.

Besson: Brother, don't act in such high-light moments, right?

But let's not say that the other party deliberately created this kind of calmness and quietness, which is quite a master. Besson also admired Qi Linqing very much.

Yi Chaoming rolled his eyes when he heard this.

With the sequelae of being a lot of spray on the Internet, Yi Chaoming now has a physiological nausea when he hears the name Qi Linqing. He stood up expressionlessly and walked toward the back, thinking that he want to see how good his writing is.

However, just as Yi Chao walked here happily, an accident happened.

Besson's eyes stared like brass bells.

-This fresh calligraphy masterpiece, which has not even dried the ink, has been destroyed like this!

The classmate in front turned around and was about to watch, accidentally knocked over the bottle of ink on the table.

The black ink rolled out, and the rice paper instantly went from white to night.

Classmate: "Yes, I'm sorry!"

Qi Linqing didn't mind, anyway, this was just an exercise. The next sentence was: "It's okay."

Besson: "..."

When Yi Chaoming came to see this rice paper, he was speechless.

It is not an exaggeration to say that it is a black hole of post-modern abstract art painting.

Yi Chaoming: "You told me to come over to see this stuff? What is this?"

Besson's face flushed red, "Old teacher, listen to me! This writing was accidentally splashed with ink just now..."

Yi Chaoming sneered: "Oh, explanation is to cover up."

Besson:? How could it be so.

He suddenly felt a deep sense of weakness for Qi Linqing. Sure enough, after leaving a stereotype for the public, it is difficult to whiten it.