"real or fake?"

Jiang Bai said, "I just saw Lao Zeng took him to complete the transfer procedures."

Everyone took a sharp breath.

Squad leader Luo Xing raised Erlang's legs and said while beating the king:

"But there is no room left in our class."

In fact, there is still one. By the window in the back row, Zhong Chen's right-hand seat was always empty.

But everyone automatically ignores it subconsciously. After all, even if given ten guts, no one would dare to sit next to the fierce school bully in the middle school.

"I understand." Jiang Bai slapped his head and said excitedly: "I guess Qi Linqing did it on purpose! Doesn't he like Brother Zhong? No wonder he wants a zero score in the test, just to transfer to our class to sit next to Brother Zhong!"

Even if Qi Linqing came from a rural area and the quality of his education was not high, it would be impossible for him to pass the nine-subject placement test.

All the details now make sense with logic.

Everyone in the class was dumbfounded.

"Fortunately, Brother Zhong is not here now." Luo Xing stopped fighting even the king, sat up and said, "Let him know that Qi Linqing will sit next to him and not throw the table irritably."

Zhong Chen is definitely not happy to sit with Qi Linqing. If at that time he asks other people in the class to change positions—when everyone thinks of this situation, everyone is in danger:

"Hurry up, we have to force Qi Linqing away!"

"Yes, yes, he is a scourge in our class."

I heard that Qi Linqing said in an interview with "Deformation Plan" that he was particularly afraid of snakes, and immediately a second-generation classmate called and asked the secretary at home to send a fake snake over immediately.

They stuffed the fake snake into the table pocket next to Zhong Chen, and waited for Qi Linqing to sit down and find it embarrassing.

Jingle Bell.

The class bell rang.

Zhong Chen stepped on the bell and returned to his seat. When he was about to pull the chair, he made a pause and changed to a light lift without making any noise.

Several people around witnessed this scene and were stunned. You know, they are almost all used to the crunching sound of Zhong Chen violently dragging the chair before.

"Brother Zhong has changed."

"Brother Zhong has become a lot more civilized recently."

"Maybe because of the recent scandal outside..."

Several people leaned together and whispered.

Afterwards, Zeng Penghai also led Qi Linqing in.

In the class, it seemed that the still button was pressed.

Zeng Penghai: "This will be your new classmate in the future. Wouldn't you like some applause and welcome?"

"..."

Two rows of crows flew by.

Zeng Penghai was not upset either. He has long been accustomed to the lack of face of this group of students. He pointed to the position next to the window in the last row and said to Qi Linqing, "Sit down there."

"Okay, trouble teacher." Qi Linqing walked over and sat down with his bag, taking out the textbook from his schoolbag without squinting and putting it in his desk pocket.