Sunday.

Qi's parents went on a business trip abroad. Qi Lele has been stationed in the crew recently due to acting.

The house was empty and looked very deserted.

Qi Linqing got up at 6:30, went for a walk outside, and came back to take a shower and eat breakfast.

seven thirty.

When Qi Yingjun walked down the revolving solid wood stairs, he saw his cheap brother sitting alone at the two-meter-long dining table, reading the newspaper carefully.

The boy was dressed in white and still wore the tousled dazzling blond hair. The breakfast style in front of him is simple but rich, a small congee, two side dishes (respectively shredded mustard tuber, fermented bean curd), half a leftover fried dough stick, tea eggs, one-third cage of salted egg yolk and a cup of braised rice. Hot soy milk.

Qi Yingjun couldn't help thinking that this kid was really just taking pictures of cats and tigers.

They had eaten English brunch for half a month before, voila! Now it's exposed again. The children raised in the countryside really don't have the kind of international vision that Qi Lele has cultivated from their childhood travels around the world.

Because the elders have immigrated to the UK, the Qi family members are basically used to eating English breakfast.

Mom Qi must eat green vegetables and oat milk when she wakes up in the morning.

Qi Junjun generally eats bread, high-quality meat and some fruit.

Qi Lele loves 6.7-minute soft-boiled eggs...but only Qi Dad, who has been eating wontons for decades.

"Hello." Qi Linqing greeted him smoothly when he saw him.

Qi Yingjun's expression remained unchanged, but his heart felt uncomfortable. Rude guy! Brother shouting will get you stuck in your throat, right? ?

Hello what is it? ? Don't think I don't know you are yin and yang me!

In the early morning, Qi Yingjun sat down at the other end of the dining table, and asked his aunt to deliver the meal while thinking about the days when Qi Le was happy.

And the other side.

Qi Linqing remembered the original text. Qi Yingjun had feelings for Qi Lele beyond his brothers as early as when he was 16 years old.

How can a man have any wrong thoughts about his own younger brother? Even if they later discovered that they were not related by blood, Qi Linqing couldn't understand it.

Just like the taboo teacher-student relationship, if this is in the Tang Dynasty, it must be immersed in the pig cage!

Qi Linqing thought that he would lose his appetite here, he put aside the newspaper, took a few bites of porridge, got up and asked the driver at home: "Uncle Chen, can you send me to this place later? **** Avenue, No. 1 costume drama filming base."

The driver nodded, "Good young master."

Qi Linqing thanked him and turned and walked towards the back garden. There is still a lot of time left, and he plans to water the turmeric seeds he planted yesterday.

Qi Yingjun stood at the door and overheard, hearing this address from a distance, his heart was shocked.

Isn't this the place where Qi Lele filmed?

He quickly thought of the Weibo that Qi Lele posted last night and the remarks on the Internet about Qi Linqing's malicious revenge, but he didn't expect it to be true!