"What did he paint?"

"The beak is not like a beak, it looks like a duck!"

As soon as Qi Linqing finished hooking the kingfisher's beak, he went to draw the next line. From this shooting angle, the shape was indeed a little strange.

Qi Lele stood aside, turned his back in silence, as if he couldn't bear to witness his brother's rollover scene with his own eyes.

The producer sneered: "It's better to let Qi Lele go. They paint a bird like a chicken and the other like a duck."

Qi Lele: "..."

"Yes, Shen, do you have to spend a lot of time to ask a high school student who has been hacked by the whole network to come over as a stand-in?" An actor who usually has a good relationship with Qi Lele hurriedly helped step on it.

Director Shen felt a little irritable when he heard these words. He no longer stared at the display screen, but got up from the chair and went to the corner to smoke a cigarette. He was very disappointed with Qi Linqing in his heart.

Did your friend lie to him? Maybe this blond boy who can write good calligraphy is actually not good at Chinese painting... His expectations are too high. Think about how there could be such a young but proficient calligraphy and calligraphy genius in this world, and he happened to meet him. ?

After everyone was talking, Qi Linqing had finished sketching the outline of a kingfisher and began to trace the peach blossom branches and leaves underneath. He didn't copy the whole picture of "Hundred Kingfisher", but used his brushwork according to his own habits.

If the other party is not satisfied, there is nothing he can do. Qi Linqing thought to himself that he could only paint as far as this point.

...

Finish smoking a cigarette.

Director Shen trampled the cigarette **** out on the ground, then turned and walked back to the shooting scene.

"The filming of Director Shen has been finished." Chang Wu pointed to the painting on the desk.

Guide Man raised his eyes carelessly and looked over, only to see that the expressions of everyone present were different, and he was taken aback for a while.

Qi Lele is talking softly with a few actors who have been friends with each other: "My brother paints so well. I didn't even know that he still has this talent."

Qi Lele is not stingy with words of praise, and his tone is sincere from the heart, which is in sharp contrast with the jealous Qi Linqing in "The Deformation". The actors can't help but think silently that Lele is simply an angel.

And the producer, who didn't know where he conjured a magnifying glass, bent over and studied the painting on the table carefully, his expression embarrassed as if he wanted to find a crack in the ground.

Shen Dao slowly put a question mark on his head? , But stepped forward to the desk like wind, faintly looking forward to it.

Could it be that the blond boy turned around and became famous?

But when he saw this painting, his usual calm expression broke apart.

It was he who misunderstood, and his friend did not lie to him.

Obviously it is a copy, why it seems to be more realistic and charming than the original "Hundred Kingfisher"!

...

He haven't studied field affairs for a few years, and he can't understand Chinese painting at all. He stared at Qi Linqing's work for a while, then looked at "Hundred Li Kingfisher", his face was very strange.