Mrs. Ningping Hou couldn't help but shed tears when she said this.

    Wu Bai quickly comforted her and said, "Madam, don't worry too much, Ling Ziji has his own celestial appearance, and he will be safe and sound."

    "Doctor Wu, can you have a cure for my Hou Ye's illness?"

    "I'm very sorry, ma'am, the lord is suffering from a heart disease, forgive me for what I can do." Wu Bai got up and sighed.

    Just after he got up, Hou Ye also stood up with him and shouted to Wu idiot: "Five children~"

.Wu Bai was stunned for a moment and asked, "Who is Wu'er?"

    Mrs. Ningping Hou explained, "Wu'er is our child's name. Lord Hou heard me call you Doctor Wu just now, so I remembered this name."

    "So it is." Wu Bai said he understood.

    "Since Dr. Wu has no way to cure Lord Hou, then we will leave first." Mrs. Ningping Hou said calmly.

    After she finished speaking, she got up and prepared to pull Ning Pinghou away, but she couldn't pull it. Ningpinghou stood there and looked at Wu Bai stupidly. He also stretched out his hand to grab Wu Bai's sleeve and continued to shout. Said: "Five children~"

    Wu Bai explained patiently, "Master Hou, I'm not the fifth son."

.Mrs. Ningping Hou stopped her hand movements, she looked at Wu Bai, her heart moved, and said, "Doctor Wu, my family Hou Ye has never reacted so violently to others in the past two years, maybe you are really like Xiao. According to what the princess said, if we can cure my lord, why don't we stay first, and then you can take a closer look at him, if it doesn't work, how about we leave?"

    "That's fine, but my place is too small, I'm afraid I can't accommodate so many of you." Wu Bai compromised.

    "It doesn't matter, we can find a house in the village at will, as long as Doctor Wu promises to help my family's Marquis to heal." Mrs. Ningping Hou suddenly had confidence in Wu Bai.

    "Ma'am, although I promise you to try again, don't hold out too much hope, so as not to be too disappointed in the future." Wu Bai warned in advance.

.Only then did Mrs. Ningping Hou restrain the joy on her face, and said to Wu Bai sternly: "Thank you, Dr. Wu for reminding me, I understand."

    For the next period of time, Marquis Ning Ping stayed by Wu Bai's side all the time, quietly, even if he occasionally spoke, he would just call Wu Bai "five children".

    Xiao Zimo was naturally a little jealous when he saw this scene. After all, he didn't call Wu Bai so attached to Wu'er. If it wasn't for the face of the other party being a patient, he would have to teach the other party a good lesson.

    "Doctor Wu Bai—"

    "Ok."

    "Doctor Wu Bai—"

    "Ok?"

    "Doctor Wu Bai—"

    "Ok!!!"

    "Xiao Zimo, what's the matter with you!!!"

    Xiao Zimo said with a face full of grievances: "I also want to call you 'Doctor Wu Bai' a few more times."

."Since you are so boring, why don't you teach Xiaolu how to read and write. He is six years old this year, so he should be enlightened seriously." Wu Baiyou said.

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo walked towards the path honestly and began to teach him to read, but he just glanced at Wu Bai from time to time.

    Mrs. Ningping Hou, who was beside her, looked very strange. I didn't expect that the dignified prince of Xiao Wangfu would be so obedient to Doctor Wu.

    "Doctor Wu is really amazing, he can actually make Prince Xiao so obedient." Madam Ningping Hou said with admiration.

    As soon as these words came out, Ningping Hou immediately walked around Wu Bai, and finally he found the right position, blocking Xiao Zimo's sight of Wu Bai.

    Xiao Zimo's face suddenly became black, but he couldn't care about Ning Pinghou, so he took Xiaolu to change positions and continued teaching.

.But Marquis Ningping didn't know if he was targeting Xiao Zimo on purpose. Whenever Xiao Zimo changed positions, he moved his body slowly, which blocked Xiao Zimo's sight.

    Many times, Wu Bai and Mrs. Ningping Hou both discovered this.

    Mrs. Ningping Hou looked at each other in surprise and said, "Master Hou, are you feeling better?"

    But Ning Pinghou didn't pay any attention to her at all, his eyes only intertwined back and forth between Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, focusing on adjusting the position of his feet.

    Seeing this, Mrs. Ningping Hou knew that she was happy for nothing, and she was immediately downcast.

    "Madam, Mr. Hou's various signs indicate that his consciousness is still partially awake. He is likely to recover, but he just needs an opportunity." Wu Bai analyzed.

    "When will this opportunity appear?" Mrs. Ningping Hou asked hastily.

."I'm not sure. Madam might as well think carefully about the people or things related to Lord Hou's heart disease. If Lord Hou sees these, it may speed up the awakening of Lord Hou." Wu Bai said.

    Mrs. Ningping Hou took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. She carefully recalled that incident in her mind, and suddenly she had an epiphany and remembered something.

    She asked Wu Bai: "Doctor Wu, I have something to deal with now, and Lord Hou will trouble you to take care of it."

    "Okay, you can go." Wu Bai knew that the other party might have some clues, so he readily agreed.

    Mrs. Ningping Hou quickly came to the house they rented, found the cook who was cooking in the kitchen, and asked, "Xiniang, do you still remember where the Hu family lived?"

.Xi Niang thought about it carefully and said, "Remember, she told me that her hometown is Tianxiang Town, Wuhua County."

    "Tianxiang Town?" Mrs. Ningping Hou clapped her hands and said happily, "This is really God's help for me!"

    "After so many years, Madam still asks what she does?" Xi Niang asked aloud.

    Mrs. Ningpinghou glanced at her and said, "You shouldn't inquire less about it."

    After she finished speaking, she walked out of the house and searched for another person to inquire about the whereabouts of the Hu family.

    The author has something to say: three more~~~.