5.10

Wu Bai upstairs frowned and said, "Why do I think something is wrong?"

    "Well, I feel it too." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    When the storyteller on the stage saw that the atmosphere was almost over, he began to talk about it.

    "What we're talking about today is a new champion from more than 20 years ago..."

    After he finished speaking, Wu Bai summed it up, probably because the champion was not caught by the list after high school, but married a lady of the right family according to his parents' request. At this time, someone who has attained the Tao came to the door and said that the fate was unknown, not only would he be easy to die, but it would also be easy to kill his parents, his mother, and his relatives.

.The champion asked the master for a solution. The master told him that he only needed to send his daughter to the countryside to raise him, so that the family could be kept safe, and the child could be kept safe. As long as the child becomes an adult, this catastrophe can be solved. For the sake of their lives, the whole family immediately sent someone to send the child to the countryside to be raised by the Tuo people. Now that the child has grown up, the catastrophe has been broken.

    It was originally a good thing for a family reunion, but Miss Na grew up in the country, and once she returned to the house, she had a conflict with her mother because of her father's favor, and she was angry with her mother back to her parents' home. She framed her mother many times, with vicious thoughts Not allowed.

    In fact, after listening to this story, Wu Bai and the two still don't understand. This must be the news that Qian's family sent.

.Xiao Zimo snorted softly and said, "It's a bit ridiculous that she took the initiative to help me before I could make a move."

    "But in her book, you became a daughter, which is even more detrimental to the recovery of your identity." Wu Bai said with some concern.

    "It's okay, how about we add another fire to this rumor?" Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai.

    "What are you going to do?" Wu Bai asked with an eyebrow raised.

    "Come on, let's go downstairs for tea." Xiao Zimo put the teacup in his hand and led Wu Bai downstairs.

    At this time, the tea guests downstairs couldn't help but asked the storyteller: "Sir, you haven't said who the champion is?"

.Mr. Storyteller stood up, clasped his fists and said, "I'm sorry everyone, the champion is now the top minister, how dare I report his name, everyone, just think this story was made up by me, just watch the fun, haha , farewell." After saying that, he quickly got off the stage.

    "This gentleman is like this every time, leaving half of his speech, so it's not easy anymore." Someone complained.

    "By the way, does anyone of you know who this champion is?"

    "Hey, that was the number one scholar more than 20 years ago. Who still remembers it so clearly, not to mention how old I was at that time."

    "Didn't that gentleman say that the champion became a minister? I seem to have heard that Xiao Shangshu's mansion seemed to be looking for some eldest lady some time ago, have you heard?" I don't know where this sentence came from.

    When everyone looked in the direction, they didn't see anyone at all.

.Sitting in another corner of the lobby, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo sipped their tea calmly and listened to their various guesses.

    "Don't say it, I really know about this. When I came back from the city last time, I saw a lot of Xiao family's servants rushing out of the city. I vaguely heard them discussing the disappearance of the eldest lady." Someone seemed to remember this and brought it up.