7.3

On this day, Wu Bai was arranging herbs in the yard, but the yard door rang. He put down the medicine basket in his hand and went to open the door. He saw the village chief and his son Xiao Wu, and a woman dressed as a maid outside the door.

    Wu Bai invited them in, and then said, "Village Chief, what's the matter with you?"

    The village chief replied: "Bai Ge'er, this is the maid of Mrs. Liu's house in the town. Mrs. Liu is not feeling well. I would like to invite you to visit."

    "Okay, village chief, you wait for me, I'll go get the medicine box." Then he entered the house.

    At this time, the maid said, "This man looks so young, can he do it?"

    "Brother Bai looks young, but he was optimistic about the illness in the village before." The village chief explained to Wu Bai.

.The maid thought that the village chief was exaggerating, but she also acted according to orders, so she could only hold on to her dissatisfaction. Her wife had been ill for a long time, and the doctors in the town had been hired many times, and even the doctors in the county paid a lot of money to invite a few. All of them said that there was no way to do it. This morning, her wife suddenly heard from the helper at home that there was a doctor with very good medical skills in her village, so she ordered her to come and invite the doctor.

    When she got here, she realized that the doctor was so young, and she immediately felt contempt.

    Wu Bai came out with the medicine box and said, "You can go."

    The group stepped out of the courtyard, Wu Bai locked the courtyard door, and got into the carriage with the maid. The carriage was driven by Xiao Wu, but the village chief did not go with him.

    The carriage drove all the way, and stopped in front of a big mansion in the town.

.Wu Bai jumped off the carriage, followed the maid into Liu's house, and walked around to a courtyard.

    The maid went first to report, and after a while, she came out again and invited Wu Bai in.

    He followed the maid across the yard, entered a room, bypassed a screen embroidered with big red peonies, and came to the bed, where lay a pale woman with purple lips.

    Seeing the other party's appearance, Wu Bai instantly understood that the other party was poisoned, but the poison in the other party still needs to be pulsed.

    "Madam, this is poisoning..."

    Before Wu Bai had finished speaking, the maid who led him interjected: "The doctor has already said about the poisoning, you just need to say if there is a way to cure it."

    "Cough... He Xia, shut up first... cough... don't interrupt the doctor.Mrs. Liu forced her body to say such an incomplete sentence.

    Seeing that the lady's attitude was still mild, Wu Bai didn't bother with the maid, and then said, "I have a way to heal..."

    "Really? Great!" He Xia said again.

    Wu Bai glanced at her, and He Xia quickly stuck out her tongue and muttered, "I'm just too happy that Madam was saved."

    "Bring a pen and paper." Wu Bai ordered.

    "Doctor, please." He Xia led Wu Bai to the outside, and quickly put the pen and paper on the table.

    "According to this prescription to prepare the medicine, decoct three bowls of water into a bowl of water for your wife to drink, drink it three times a day, and I will come back for a follow-up three days later." Wu Bai wrote down a prescription and handed it to He Xia.