6.3

Time passed, and on the day of Wu Bai's full moon, the Wu family held a full moon banquet for Wu Bai, and many guests came.

    Wu Bai was held by Du Yuniang all the way and followed Wu Yingqiu and his wife. They saw that Wu Yingqiu and his wife were in harmony. Now they have a child. When the guests greeted them, most people praised Wu Bai for being smart and icy, Wu Yingqiu and his wife 2 People are also very satisfied.

    After taking the child out and walking around in front of everyone, Lin Wenyan said to Wu Yingqiu, "Madam, I'll take the child to the back for a rest."

    Because the old lady of the Wu family had already told Wu Yingqiu two days ago that she would take care of the family property after her confinement, so at the moment Wu Yingqiu was also busy dealing with the guests, and he really cared about the child, so he nodded and agreed down.

.Lin Wenyan and Du Yuniang went back to the backyard from the front hall, just when they heard Du Yuniang's child crying, he said to Du Yuniang: "Yuniang, just leave Brother Bai to me, you can go and see Brother Yue first. !"

    After this month, Du Yuniang's child already has a name, Wu Yue.

    "Thank you, sir, for your understanding." Du Yuniang said gratefully.

    "It's alright, you can go. It just so happens that Brother Bai has been occupied by the wife and the old lady for the past two days. I haven't hugged him well yet. I hold him and walk around at will, you don't have to follow me." Lin Wenyan finished. He left here with Wu Bai in his arms.

    He wandered around to a small remote yard, gently pushed open the door and walked in.

    A woman was greeted inside. She saw Wu Bai in Lin Wenyan's arms and said with surprise: "Wenyan, you really brought the child."

.Lin Wenyan closed the door gently and said, "Be quiet."

    The woman quickly nodded in agreement, but did not leave Wu Bai, she whispered to Lin Wenyan, "Will you give me a hug?"

    Hearing her say that, Wu Bai rang the alarm bell in his heart and looked at the other party defensively.

    But with those big watery eyes, the woman who looked at it was even more heartbroken. She said happily, "Look, Wen Yan, our children are looking at me."

    Wu Bai was stunned: Who is your child! I'm not good at all!

    "Hurry up and hug the child." The woman said again.

    Lin Wenyan did not hand Wu Bai to her, but said, "Today there are a lot of guests, people are coming and going, I will take such a big risk to report the child to you, and I can't continue to delay. Go down, so as not to arouse suspicion."

."You're leaving now?" the woman asked in surprise.

    "Yes, you are almost there, go back early and be careful not to be discovered by others." Lin Wenyan urged.

    The woman pulled his sleeve and said pitifully: "Wen Yan, just let me hug him, I haven't hugged this child since he was born, look, he is still looking at me, this must be our mother-son connection. Heart, he also misses me."

    After hearing this, Lin Wenyan hesitated for a moment.

    Wu Bai felt a chill in his heart. He didn't want to be hugged at all, so he stopped looking at him, yawned quickly, closed his eyes, and pretended to sleep.

    "Okay, the child is already sleepy, and it's easy to wake him up if you hold him again. It's not good for the child's health, and you don't want the child to have anything wrong, right? Well, go back first, and I'll take the child out of the house if I have a chance. See you, okay?" Lin Wenyan reassured.