2.14

After arriving in the city, Xiao Zimo and Haizhu separated. After all, Haizhu and the others didn't really want to see Haizan this time, they just came to the city to play under the pretext of Haizan. Hae-zan won't run there, they just need to check it out before they go back.

    Wu Bai and Yin Yun made an appointment to meet at the Haizan store, so the two of them went in the direction of Haizan.

    There were a lot of people in the city, and it was not easy for them to continue riding in the carriage, so they turned a corner and went to the bookstore, stored the carriage in the backyard of the bookstore, and then walked towards the Haizan store.

    After arriving at the street where Haizan was, they saw from a distance that Haizan and a man were talking not far from the shop. After the two said a few words, the other handed over a big bag in their hands. He gave it to Haizan, and Haizan also took it.

.Then the other party left, and Haizan walked towards the store with the big baggage.

    "Brother Zan." Wu Bai shouted.

    Hearing that someone saw him, Haizan turned around and saw that it was Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo. He stopped and nodded, "Brother Bai, it's you two, why are you here?"

    Seeing that he was carrying this burden, Wu Bai looked a little heavy, and asked: "We have an appointment with Yin Dong's house, so I came here to wait for him, Brother Zan, what are you carrying, it doesn't feel like clothes? "

    "I don't know what it is. It's another person in the store. He seems to be in a hurry to go home, so he asked me to help him get the things in first." Haizan explained.

    "Oh, so that's the case. Then you can take it in first. After all, it is not appropriate for you to hold such a heavy thing and talk to us.Wu Bai apologized apologetically.

    "Well, that's good, I'll go and put things first, you can find a place in the store to rest for a while, I'll be out right away." Haizan replied.

    As Haizan walked inside with the baggage, he thought to himself: It was really worth it to come out by myself. Now that I see Brother Bai, he is not as sad as before, and he even wanted to bless him and Xiao Zimo.

    Because the bag in his hand was quite large, it blocked the sight of Haizan's feet. He also boasted that he was very familiar with this shop, so he didn't look at his feet. Who knew that after he walked a few steps, he was put on the ground. I mixed up the pile of cloth I was holding. It was the goods that just arrived today. Before I could sort it out, another clerk found the old cloth that was not used and put it on the ground, and put the new cloth there.

.Haizan was holding a heavy object in his arms. After being mixed up, he leaned forward subconsciously. Fortunately, Xiao Zimo was quick-witted and supported him, so he didn't fall to the ground.

    He almost fell to the ground, which made Haizan nervous. After standing firm, Haizan subconsciously looked at the thing in his hand. He just accidentally hugged the package tightly, feeling like a jar inside, he guessed. It should be the pickles prepared by the clerk at home, but the lid of the vegetable jar was a little crooked. He helped the lid of the jar back with his hands, and was about to pass Xiao Zimo and enter the backyard.

    But Xiao Zimo stopped him, snatched what was in his hand, and then prepared to open the package.

    Haizan was blinded for a moment, and then reacted a little angry and said, "Xiao Mo, what are you doing! It's someone else's thing, you shouldn't open it at will."

.Then he saw Xiao Zimo lifted the lid on the jar very quickly, but after opening it, there was a jar of oil, not the pickles he guessed at all. Whether it was oil or pickles, Xiao Mo should not open it. He squeezed Xiao Zimo aside angrily, took the lid from the counter, and covered the jar of oil again.