7.11

"Hello, Doctor Wu Bai, Xiao Zimo is here." Xiao Zimo saluted Wu Bai while dragging his sick body.

    Wu Bai regained his senses and replied with a smile, "Hello, please come in."

    "Master, please slow down." The young man stepped forward and wanted to support Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo refused: "No, it's just a few steps, I can do it."

    The three walked into the courtyard, and Xiao Ming asked, "Master, why are you back?"

    "Master has a patient here, so he won't be going up the mountain today." Wu Bai said as he put down the basket.

    When Xiao Ming heard this, he went to the kitchen very interestingly, and quickly came out with a pot of tea and placed it on the table in the yard.

    "Young Master Xiao, please have some tea." Wu Bai poured Xiao Zimo a cup of tea and handed it to him.

    "Thank you, Doctor Wu Bai.Xiao Zimo took the teacup fluently, but he didn't intend to drink it, but put it on the table again.

    "I wonder if Doctor Wu Bai can diagnose and treat Xiao now?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Wu Bai nodded: "Of course."

    Xiaoxin also quickly took out the pulse pillow from the room and handed it to Wu Bai.

    Seeing that he placed the pulse pillow on the table, Xiao Zimo raised his sleeves and put his wrist on the pulse pillow.

    ...

    "I can detoxify the poison in Young Master Xiao's body, but it will take some work..." Wu Bai said.

    "Really, the son is saved!" Xiao Yi said excitedly.

."This toxin has been lurking in your son's body for many years, his internal organs have long been overwhelmed, and now I can't make him recover quickly, I can only detoxify him while recuperating, which takes as little as a year, more than one year. A few years." Wu Bai continued.

    "Ah? How long does it take?" Xiao Yi was dumbfounded.

    "It doesn't matter, I thought I could only survive for a few days, but I didn't expect that Doctor Wu Bai's skillful rejuvenation would allow him to continue to live. What does it matter if it takes a while to recover." Xiao Zimo is already satisfied with the result. .

    "What the young master said is that Xiao Yi was wrong." Xiao Yi cupped his hands.

    Wu Bai scribbled down a prescription, got up and said to them, "You guys wait here first, I'll go in and make soup for Young Master Xiao, and he can't be delayed any longer."

."In that case, I would like to thank Dr. Wu Bai." Xiao Zimo said gratefully.

    When Wu Bai entered the house, Xiaolu slowly moved towards Xiao Zimo. He looked at Xiao Zimo and sighed in his heart, how could there be such a good-looking person, he looked down at his little hand again, and then looked at him again. Xiao Zimo's white and flawless fingers silently retracted his hand behind him.

    Xiao Zimo saw that the other children were busy with their own affairs, either reciting medical books or identifying herbal medicines. Only the little boy in front of him stared at him with nothing to do.

    He asked, "What's your name?"

    Xiaolu was stunned for a moment, pointed to himself, and asked, "Are you talking to me?"

    "That's right." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "My name is Xiaolu, what is your name?" Xiaolu replied and asked rhetorically.