5.4

The entrance of the Shangshu Mansion in Beijing

    "It's here, this is the House of Ministers of the Ministry of Households." Wu Bai said, looking at the plaque with the three characters "Shangshu's House" hanging high in front of him.

    Xiao Zimo also looked up at the plaque.

    Seeing the two of them standing in front of the mansion door talking, the concierge ran over and asked, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

    Wu Bai stepped forward, pointed at Xiao Zimo and said, "This is the eldest lady of your Shangshu Mansion."

    The concierge was shocked. He knew that the eldest lady from the country had disappeared. The master was getting angry about this, and sent many people out to find the eldest lady.

    So he didn't bother to ask, and quickly invited Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai in together.

.Wu Bai originally wanted to say that Xiao Zimo is the eldest son of the Shangshu Mansion, but thinking that Xiao Zimo's male body has not recovered yet, the concierge must not know the inside story, and it will be difficult to stop them at that time. So, he changed his mouth and said that Xiao Zimo was the eldest young lady. Sure enough, when the concierge heard it, he immediately welcomed the two of them in.

    The porter led them into the hall.

    "Master, the eldest lady is back," said the porter.

    Only then did Mr. Xiao look at the two people behind the doorman, and then fixed his gaze on Xiao Zimo, with excitement on his face, and said, "Zimo, you are back."

    Xiao Zimo nodded, swept around the hall, and found that they were also looking at him.

    "It's good to come back, it's good to come back." Father Xiao said with relief.

    Then he ordered the villains who were looking for Xiao Zimo to withdraw.

."Zimo, who is this next to you?" Father Xiao turned his gaze to Wu Bai. He didn't remember that he had sent such a smart-looking little brother to his son.

    "Reporting to my father, I accidentally encountered several robbers on the way back. Thanks to Brother Yuan for saving me, he is my savior." Xiao Zimo replied.

    Hearing Xiao Zimo say that he had encountered robbers several times, Father Xiao paused, turned to look at his wife, gave her a warning look, and then said to Wu Bai, "Thank you for this fate. Brother's life-saving grace to the dog."

    Xiao Zimo didn't want Father Xiao to focus too much on Wu Bai, so he turned his attention: "Father, now that I am an adult, I don't know when my identity will be restored?"

.As soon as these words came out, Father Xiao looked embarrassed, looked at Xiao Zimo and said, "Zimo, you didn't come back before, and I don't know what happened in the mansion. Your brother and the daughter of Marquis Pingyang made a marriage plan. My father was too busy and lost his head for a while, so he wrote the words 'eldest son' on the Geng Tie. Now the marriage has been decided, and there are still three months to get married. If you restore your identity at this time, the Marquis of Pingyang will misunderstand us. The family is suspected of cheating marriage, so I thought about it for my father, why don't you wait for your brother to get married, and then restore your identity, what do you think?"

    Xiao Zimo knew for a long time that he would not regain his identity so easily when he came back, but at this moment, when he heard what Father Xiao said, he couldn't help but feel a little angry.

.So he said in a bad tone: "If that's the case, why didn't my father go to the Marquis of Pingyang's mansion in person and explain the situation to them as soon as possible, not to mention waiting for the second brother to get married and then restore his identity, isn't this a fraudulent marriage? "