2.10

Wu Bai and Yin Yun inquired about the person Yan Shaoyuan did not inquire about. They were full of doubts and did not understand what went wrong. There was no such person as Yan Shaoyuan.

    Suddenly Wu Bai thought of the relationship between Dong Heng and Zu Li in the previous life, which means that Hai Shi must also have some relationship with Tang Ling, but the book he read this time did not say that Tang Ling was still married to Yan Shaoyuan. Have you had an affair with other men? Wu Bai glanced at Hai Shi, and kept guessing in his heart what the relationship between Hai Shi and Tang Ling would be?

    Finally, Wu Bai recalled a sentence in the book that Tang Ling once had a fiancé, but he died young. Thinking of this, Wu Bai guessed in his heart that it might not be because of the shipwreck in Hai Shi, which led to amnesia, so Failing to come back in time, Tang Ling and the others also thought that Hai Shi's fiance was dead, so they would marry another person, Yan Shaoyuan.

.I just don't know how Hai Shi would feel when he recovered his memory and killed Yuan Shi and others when he returned home and found that Tang Ling had married someone else?

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai stopped his thoughts, no matter what happened to Hai Shi in the end, but judging from the book he read, that Yan Shaoyuan was not a good person. To kill Hai Shi, this is in line with the character of the other party.

    Wu Bai suddenly became silent, and Xiao Zimo naturally felt it too. He found that Wu Bai only became silent after taking a look at Hai Shi, and thinking that Wu Bai was asking Yin Yun about Yan Shaoyuan just now, he couldn't help but guess. The relationship between Hai Shi and Yan Shaoyuan, and thinking that Hai Shi has amnesia now, maybe the other party is Yan Shaoyuan.

.Seeing that Wu Bai was so concerned about this matter, Xiao Zimo took it into his heart and decided to find an opportunity for his subordinates to investigate this matter.

    A few people are not fast, but the clothing store where Haizan works is only a few blocks away from the restaurant where they ate just now. After a while, they arrived at the clothing store.

    Xiao Zimo now borrows the clothes he wears, except for the clothes he wears, from Brother Wu. Therefore, when he arrives at the shop, he plans to buy some clothes for himself. Wearing Brother Wu's clothes.

    A few people followed Haizan to take a look at the room where he lived in the small courtyard behind the shop, and found that everything prepared there was quite complete, because it was when he first came, Yin Yun thanked him for helping him buy it Things, otherwise, with the few copper plates on Haizan's body, there is no way to do it so completely.

.The room was very clean. Haizhu was very surprised. He didn't expect his eldest brother's room to be so tidy.

    Hearing Haizhu's exclamation, Haizan said a little embarrassedly: "This is not going out, Yin Shaodong's house also provided me with a place for free, I don't want to make a mess, otherwise I'm sorry for so much."

    "It doesn't matter. Except for the clerks who live in the city, they basically arrange accommodation for free. This place will be your accommodation in the future. You can arrange whatever you want. You don't have to feel sorry for me." Yin Yun explained .

    After reading this, everyone knows that Haizan will work here in the future, and they feel a lot more relieved. When they go back, they can tell Haifa and the others the address, so that they don't have to worry too much about Haizan passing outside. Not well.

.After all, there are a lot of people, so it's not good to delay here too much, and everyone comes out.

    When I came to the shop outside, except for Xiao Zimo who bought some cloth, no one else bought it.