3.7

Wu Liangcai's family went to the General's Mansion and wanted the old general to do justice to them. The idea of ​​teaching Zhu Yifang this daughter-in-law a lesson was naturally in vain. The old general didn't say a lesson to Zhu Yifang. left.

    Old General Wu looked at the indignant younger brother's family and had a headache. He didn't know how to explain to them. In their opinion, Zhu Yifang did not take Wu Yao to the Princess Mansion. What is Wu Yao's identity? Compared with Wu Bai, how could anyone go to the Princess Mansion casually?

.But he also knew that the younger brother's family didn't understand the reasoning, but he didn't blame them for their harassment, but it was inevitable that he felt irritable. The younger brother's family always came to the general's house for all kinds of trivial matters. The little bit of affection that the son had for his brother's family would also be wiped out by them.

    Thinking of this, the old general held back his temper again, and told his younger brother's family what was at stake before letting them leave.

    It's just that all his thoughts were wasted, and Wu Liangcai's family began to complain as soon as they left the General's Mansion.

    "What's wrong with Uncle? It's her fault that Zhu Yifang refuses to take Brother Yao to the Princess' Mansion, and it's our fault in the end."

    "That's right, the uncle is still preaching to us. Shouldn't the person he preached be Zhu Yifang?"

."Yeah, I think that since we moved out of the General's Mansion, the uncle has no longer been close to us, focusing on his son."

    "Grandpa, will the gap between us and Brother Bai widen in the future, he can often go in and out of the princess' mansion, but we can't go anywhere?" Wu Yao looked up at Wu Liangcai and said innocently.

    Wu Liangcai didn't feel well when he heard the words, but he had no choice. Now that his elder brother refused to speak for them, Wu Zhenghao's family would be even more proud. They were afraid that if this continued, they would not even be able to enter the General's Mansion.

    "..."

    Stamp in one sentence.

    Two months later, the old general's body collapsed completely, and he went away after a few days.

    However, in the days of condolences, Wu Liangcai's family was allowed to enter the General's Mansion.

.On the day of the old general's burial, they all cried very sadly. In the eyes of outsiders who didn't know it, they were really sad. In fact, they were just sad that they had no support at all.

    Sure enough, after the old general was buried, it was not so easy for them to enter the general's mansion again. The current general's mansion is Zhu Yifang's housekeeper.

    The old general's wife passed away a few years ago. In these years, Zhu Yifang took care of the affairs of the general's house. Although the old general had a strong personality, he would only ask about some major events or matters related to Wu Liangcai's family. For a moment, he doesn't care about the central feed at home.

    Zhu Yifang has the final say in everything at home, and Wu Zhenghao handed over the book Ding You before, but now he has nothing to do, so he stays at home and accompanies a few children to practice martial arts, boxing, and life. It was also a leisurely pleasure.

.However, there will be more figures on the training ground of their family from time to time.

    "Second Prince, you are here." Wu Zhenghao saw Xiao Zimo as soon as he arrived at the martial arts training ground, and hurriedly stepped forward to salute.