4.14

Yu Xiangmei's family was shocked, especially Feng Baofu, the son of Yu Xiangmei and her current husband. He didn't expect that he would have a brother who is the same mother as the county magistrate's husband.

    Feng Baofu looked at his mother, pointed at Wu Lin and asked, "Mother, is what she said true?"

    Feng Quan knew that his daughter-in-law had been married before and had a child, but he never imagined that the child would become the county magistrate's husband when he grew up so promising.

    Since Yu Xiangmei married the Feng family, she never mentioned anything about the Wu family, including Wu Bai, her biological child. She only pretended that she had never given birth to each other. Later, he gave birth to a son to Feng Quan. This family has a foothold, and gradually all her thoughts are placed on Feng Baofu, and Wu Bai is even forgotten by her.

.If it wasn't for seeing Wu Dacheng and his family on the street that day, I'm afraid I wouldn't even remember this child.

    Yes, she knew that Wu Bai was sent to Xushan Village by the restaurant shopkeeper to be raised by Wu Dacheng's family. She thought that Wu Dacheng was Wu Bai's uncle, and their family would definitely treat Wu Bai well, so she He lived his own little days with peace of mind.

    But it was a piece of flesh that fell from her body. She hadn't seen Wu Dacheng for more than ten years. When she saw Wu Dacheng and the others, she couldn't help calling them and asked them about Wu Bai's condition, and learned that Wu Bai was doing well. , she was completely relieved.

    But she didn't expect Wu Bai to become the county magistrate's husband. Some time ago, when she went to the street to buy vegetables, she heard people mention the county magistrate's husband's name as Wu Bai, but she thought that Wu Bai was in Xushan Village. This should be just a coincidence. Just smiled.

.But now Wu Lin came to tell her that none of this was a coincidence, that her child really became the county magistrate's husband.

    For a time, Yu Xiangmei was in a very complicated mood, not knowing what to do.

    Seeing that his mother was in a daze and didn't answer his question, Feng Baofu, who was next to him, suddenly became unhappy and said loudly, "Mother, did you listen to me?"

    "Ah?" Yu Xiangmei quickly returned to her senses and said softly, "Mother heard it."

    "Why didn't you answer me when you heard that?" Feng Baofu was even more unhappy.

    "She is right, that is indeed your brother Wu Bai." Yu Xiangmei replied honestly.

    "Mother, you and eldest brother haven't seen each other for many years, you should miss him a lot, why don't we go see him today?" Feng Baofu suggested.

.Yu Xiangmei thought for a while, then shook her head and said, "It's better not to go, we know now that he is doing well."

    Feng Quan next to him didn't say anything. After all, he didn't have any feelings for that child, and he had no blood relationship with him. As for whether Xiangmei went to see Wu Bai, he had no opinion.

    Feng Baofu was not happy, and said angrily, "He is doing well now, but we are still living in this small yard!"

    "Mother, you worked so hard to give birth to him, and now is the time for him to repay you."

    Wu Lin hadn't left yet. Naturally, she heard Feng Baofu's words. She couldn't help but spit in her heart. Feng Baofu was too shameless.

.However, she originally came to the Feng family to find something for Wu Bai, but now it seems that her purpose has been achieved. She said goodbye to the Feng family with satisfaction and left the small yard.