2.21

Deciding to save those innocent people in that stockade, Xiao Zimo quickly arranged it.

    He asked his subordinates to pass the news that he had arrived at an inn outside Yangjiang Province and would arrive in Yangjiang Province tomorrow to Tang Maode, and wanted to use this lie to lead Tang Maode out of Yangjiang Province.

    Xiao Zimo analyzed from the information he had found before, and judged that Tang Maode was a person who did things without compromise and did not leave room for leeway. Once the other party knew that the emperor had sent him to Yangjiang Province to investigate him, Tang Maode would definitely be unable to help himself. Start, and the inn outside the city is a good choice for Tang Maode.

.Because the place where Xiao Zimo's accident happened was not in Yangjiang Province, so even if the emperor blamed Tang Maode, he could not blame Tang Maode. Secondly, Tang Maode did not know that the emperor sent someone to investigate him, so Xiao Even if something happened to Zimo, it has nothing to do with Tang Maode. Thirdly, after Tang Maode has dealt with Xiao Zimo, he can continue to be the king and hegemon in Yangjiang Province. Judging from these advantages, Xiao Zimo analyzed that Tang Maode knew his news. In the future, I will definitely take my men to the inn outside the city to kill him.

    Xiao Zimo's plan could be regarded as a mistake, and it happened to hit Tang Maode's bosom.

.What he didn't know was that Tang Maode had heard that he would appear at sea by boat before, and he had sent people to keep an eye on the passing ships. Once he found his trace, he would disappear. Unfortunately, Tang Maode stared for a long time and did not find Xiao The trace of Zimo, but this does not mean that Tang Maode gave up like this. He still secretly sent people to inquire about Xiao Zimo's whereabouts.

    Sure enough, when Tang Maode learned once again that Xiao Zimo appeared at the inn outside the city in Yangjiang Province, he thought it was a godsend opportunity, and he didn't think much about it. As soon as it got dark, he brought his confidants with him, quietly went out of the city, and moved towards Touch the direction of the inn.

    Most of Tang Maode's confidants are generals in the navy. After all, as a confidant, he can't let others be a small navy soldier or a corporal, a centurion, and other small leaders.

.Here, Xiao Zimo, who sent people to pay attention to Tang Maode at any time, learned that the other party had sneaked out of the city with his confidant generals, and he knew that the other party had taken the bait. He did not dare to delay such a good opportunity, and immediately brought his men to the naval barracks.

    Xiao Zimo’s trip to Yangjiang Province was personally dispatched by the emperor. As the emperor’s confidant, the emperor also trusted him very much and gave him the tiger talisman of the navy. The governor's, after all, Tang Maode does not have a tiger talisman, and the other party usually relies on the governor's order to dispatch these sailors.

    Before this tiger talisman was kept close by Xiao Zimo and sewn into the clothes, so it was not washed away by the sea.

.Since Tang Maode wanted to kill Xiao Zimo, an official sent by the emperor, it was relatively secretive, and he did not dare to tell others with great fanfare, so he only brought confidants and generals, and even these confidants, he did not fully believe , but used another excuse to take them out of the city.

    And it is precisely because he took away all the confidants and generals under him. At this moment, the generals left in the naval camp to guard the camp are not die-hard fans of Tang Maode. They saw Xiao Zimo took out the tiger talisman and checked it. , After discovering it was true, he immediately welcomed Xiao Zimo and others in.