2.15

Haizan came to the city for a while, and got to know each other well with the other clerks in the store, so he also knew the location of Li Yuan's house, so he took Wu Bai and the others to Li Yuan's house. Li Yuan's house is in a village near the city in Yangjiang Province. .

    After arriving at Li Yuan's house, they knocked on the door, but no one came to open the door. Wu Bai and the others sank, thinking that this Li Yuan should have already run away.

    At this time, the neighbors next to Li Yuan's house stuck their heads out and asked them, "Who are you?"

    "Uncle, we are Li Yuan's friends, we have something to do with him, do you know where he went?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Oh, it's his friend. He was still at home just now, and I didn't see him going out. Maybe I didn't hear the knock on the door. Just make it louder." The uncle nodded and reminded.

.Then the uncle retracted his head.

    He could vaguely hear his family asking, "Who is it?"

    "It's Li Yuan's friend who came to him."

    "Hey! Just him, those few people just didn't look like they would make friends with him. Could it be that Li Yuan did something outside to offend people, and now they are looking for him!"

    "Forget it, don't worry about him, this kid usually doesn't do good things, it's only a matter of time before someone finds him, so don't mind your own business."

    "Yes, yes, of course I know."

    Wu Bai and the others knew that Li Yuan was still at home after listening to the neighbors, but they didn't come to open the door.

    Haizan took the lead and kicked the door open.

.The three walked into the yard and found that the house inside was closed, and only the door of the kitchen was still open. When they walked to the kitchen, they found that the boiling water on the stove was still hot, and the sparks in the stove had not been extinguished. Even more convinced that Li Yuan was at home.

    When they came to the door of the closed room, Haizan kicked it hard again, and the door was kicked open at once, the door panel fell to the ground, and there was a scream at the same time.

    Xiao Zimo walked into the house, opened a protruding door panel, and sure enough, he found Li Yuan covering his knees underneath.

    "Li Yuan?" Xiao Zimo called tentatively.

    Li Yuan still clutched his legs, tilted his head, and didn't answer.

    Seeing his attitude, Haizan grabbed his collar and said angrily, "Li Yuan, why are you hurting me! Why are you hurting the shop! Why can't I be sorry for you? How can they be sorry for you? ?"

."Hmph, there's nothing you can't help me." Li Yuan said.

    "Then why do you send kerosene to the shop? Do you know how many people will be killed by this?" Haizan looked angry.

    "Is that kerosene?!" Li Yuan was also confused.

    "Otherwise, what do you think that is?" Xiao Zimo interjected.

    "Impossible, that person clearly told me that it was ordinary oil!" Li Yuan retorted.

    Xiao Zimo sneered: "Since it's ordinary oil, why don't you bring it into the shop yourself, but hand it over to Haizan to take it in for you, while you hide yourself at home?"

    Hearing this, Haizan also looked at Li Yuan suspiciously, as if he wanted to hear why.

.Li Yuan's eyes flickered twice, and said to Haizan, "I don't know anything anyway, and I didn't send any kerosene to the shop. You sent the kerosene in, oh, I see, the three of you. Do you want to make me a scapegoat, so you slander me?" Li Yuan carefully recalled his transactions with others, and was sure that no one else was present at the time, and he handed the kerosene to Haizan, as long as he didn't bite to death. Admittedly, that was Hae-zan slandering him.