6.6

The next day, Lin Wenyan went out early in the morning. He rode a carriage to Zhuang Lanmeng's small courtyard and knocked on the courtyard door.

    Zhuang Lanmeng slowly opened the courtyard door. When she saw Lin Wenyan, she breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Wenyan, why are you here? You knocked on the door so loudly just now that it scared me to death."

    Lin Wenyan snorted coldly and walked in.

    Seeing Lin Wenyan's appearance as if he was angry with her, Zhuang Lanmeng asked in doubt, "Wenyan, what's wrong with you, what happened?"

    "Why do you tell Brother Bai that you are his mother?" Lin Wenyan complained.

    "I'm Brother Bai's mother, so it's not wrong for me to say that." Zhuang Lanmeng replied as a matter of course.

    "Then do you know that your conversation with Brother Bai was told Yingqiu by him?" Lin Wenyan said a little depressed.

    "what!.Brother Bai told Wu Yingqiu what I said to him! Then, what was Wu Yingqiu's reaction? "Zhuang Lanmeng said anxiously.

    "Of course she was very angry."

    Zhuang Lanmeng quickly grabbed Lin Wenyan's sleeve and said worriedly, "What should I do now? Wu Yingqiu, shouldn't she come to me?"

    Seeing her face full of fear, Lin Wenyan reassured: "It's okay for now, she thought it was Wenlan who said it to Brother Bai, but next time you pay attention, Brother Bai is still young and has no way to speak, in case you exist If you tell it to Yingqiu, it would be bad."

    Hearing Lin Wenyan say this, Zhuang Lanmeng was relieved, relieved, and said, "That's good, I'll definitely pay attention next time."

    "Because of this incident, Yingqiu is still angry with me, so I won't bring Brother Bai to see you recently, so as not to cause Yingqiu's suspicion." Lin Wenyan explained.

."Okay, I see." Zhuang Lanmeng nodded and agreed.

    The two were talking, and a little boy came out of the room. When he saw Lin Wenyan, he quickly stepped forward and shouted, "Father."

    Seeing his other son, although Lin Wenyan prefers Brother Bai to him, he doesn't dislike this child, so he stepped forward and touched his little head, and asked gently, "Haoyu been good lately? "

    Lin Haoyu nodded and said, "Haoyu is good. If you listen to your mother, you just miss your father."

    "Okay, Haoyu is really sensible." Lin Wenyan looked relieved.

    Seeing the two of them look like a father and a son, Zhuang Lanmeng felt a little annoying, so he interrupted their father and son's conversation.

    "Wen Yan, you are here so early, you probably haven't had breakfast yet. Let's go to the house and rest. I'll go to the kitchen to make breakfast for you." Zhuang Lanmeng said.

.Lin Wenyan picked up Lin Haoyu, walked towards the room, and replied, "Yes, you can do it."

    Seeing that he didn't plan to help him like he used to, Zhuang Lanmeng clenched his fists and glared at Lin Haoyu who was facing him before turning around and heading for the kitchen.

    Lin Haoyu was stared at by her, and couldn't help shrinking his body.

    Seeing that the child in his arms was suddenly frightened like this, Lin Wenyan clapped his hands to comfort him, then turned to look, only to see Zhuang Lanmeng's back walking towards the kitchen, but Lin Wenyan suddenly remembered the day when Brother Bai and His conversation immediately understood something.