4.3

As soon as Wu Lin's mother and daughter entered the firewood room, they saw Wu Xiaoshan, who was tied to the ground with no good skin. It's like this!"

    Seeing her eldest brother's wounded appearance, Wu Huilan suddenly felt lingering fears, but fortunately he washed the dishes honestly in the kitchen just now, otherwise she would have been beaten like this.

    Outside the house, before he put down his hoe, Wu Dacheng, who was carrying his hoe, heard his mother-in-law crying and scolding from the firewood room. He was so frightened that he hurriedly threw the hoe and ran to the firewood room.

    As a result, he saw that his son fell to the ground with his eyes closed, while the mother-in-law was crying with his son in his arms. He shook his head and hurriedly squatted in front of his son, and shiveringly stretched out his calloused hand to test his son. breath.

.Wu Lin was crying with heartache, but she saw the old man testing his son's breathing, and this act instantly ignited her anger, she slapped Wu Dacheng's hand away and scolded: "Still squatting here. What are you doing, go and ask the doctor to come and have a look."

    It happened that Wu Dacheng had already tested his breath and confirmed that his son was still alive. He breathed a sigh of relief and honestly went to ask the doctor.

    When Wu Lin had enough crying, Wu Xiaoshan also drank the medicine and fell asleep. She began to look for the culprit (Wu Bai), but helplessly searched the whole house, but no one was found.

    Finally, Wu Lin stared at Wu Huilan and said in a bad tone, "Aren't you staying at home all the time? Where's Wu Bai?"

.Wu Huilan was also frightened by this serious tone, and she said, "Mother, I have been embroidering in the room just now, why would I keep staring at where Wu Bai is going? Besides, shouldn't it be my brother's fault? , it was he who said that he would take care of Wu Bai, but now he has been cleaned up by Wu Bai."

    Wu Lin glanced at his son lying on the bed, then at Wu Huilan, who was completely intact, and slapped her down, scolding: "It's useless, you don't like it even if you look at it, and let the other party beat your brother. If it's like this, you go out to find Wu Bai, if you can't find you, you don't have to come back."

    Wu Huilan had never been beaten before, and she was stunned at the moment. She ran out of the house in a fit of anger, and didn't listen to Wu Lin's words to find Wu Bai at all.

.Seeing the angry daughter running out of the house, Wu Dacheng glanced at the angry mother-in-law, hesitated for a while, and chose to go out to find her daughter. After all, it was getting late, and it was not safe for her to be a girl outside. If something happened, it would be shameful. Their Wu family.

    Wu Dacheng searched the village again, but unfortunately he still couldn't find Wu Huilan. When he got home, he told Wu Lin's about it. Wu Lin was upset and said impatiently, "Let her alone, die outside. Best, lest I get angry when I see her."

    In fact, Wu Huilan didn't dare to run far at all, she just hid behind the house and cried silently, which caused her to hear Wu Lin's words without a word, and Wu Huilan cried even more sadly. When I opened the door to the yard, I found that it was locked inside.

.This time, Wu Huilan was also angry, and she would not return if she didn't return. She gritted her teeth and went to her good friend's house in the village. After spending the night there, she returned home the next day.

    At this time, Wu Xiaoshan had woken up, and he was complaining to Wu Lin, telling Wu Bai that he beat him.

    Wu Lin was looking after her son, and when she saw Wu Huilan coming back, she ignored her, and Wu Dacheng had already gone to the ground at this time. Wu Huilan called out 'mother'. Seeing that Wu Lin did not answer, she stomped her feet angrily and went back to her house. .