."That's right, your mother-in-law is right. It just so happened that we brought a maid this time, so let's just let her stay here and cook for you." Xiao Tianhen suggested.

    Xiao Zimo touched his nose embarrassedly, and he explained, "It's not actually like this, Xiao Yi and I haven't cooked in the kitchen for a long time, so we locked this place. I didn't expect so much dust to accumulate. But it really needs to be cleaned up here, I'll clean it up with Xiao Yi later."

    "You didn't cook in the kitchen, did you buy it to eat?" Xiao Tianhen asked.

    "No, we all go to Dr. Wu Bai's house to have dinner together." Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    Su Min asked, "The doctor who healed you?"

    "Yes." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "Then his house is not far away, let's visit his house." Xiao Tianhen suggested.

."Not far, just a few steps away." Xiao Zimo said.

    "Okay, let's go now." After Su Min said this, she immediately ordered the maid to bring the gift she specially prepared for the doctor.

    Wu Bai heard the knock on the door, walked over to open the door, and found Xiao Zimo and a middle-aged man and woman standing outside the door. He immediately guessed that they were Xiao Zimo's parents.

    "Is Doctor Wu at home?" Su Min asked.

    Xiao Zimo quickly explained: "Mother concubine, this is Doctor Wu Bai."

    Su Min was surprised, and quickly replied: "I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing."

    "It's okay, you come and sit first!" Wu Bai invited them in.

    Xiaoming and the others saw guests coming to the house, so they quickly went to the kitchen to boil water to make tea.

    "Hello, Doctor Wu, under Xiao Tianhen, it's Zimo's father, and this is his mother Su Min.Xiao Tianhen handed over and introduced.

    "Young Master Xiao mentioned to me before that the two of you are coming to Qingyuan Village, but I didn't expect that today, the humble house is simple and only some rough tea. I hope you two don't mind." Wu Bai picked up the teapot and poured them tea.

    "Where, we are honored to be able to drink the tea from Dr. Wu's house." Xiao Tianhen said with a smile.

    "Doctor Wu, who are these children?" Su Min looked at the children in the yard and asked curiously.

    "They are my disciples." Wu Bai replied.

    "Doctor Wu is so young and has such superb medical skills. I think these young doctors are also out of blue!" Xiao Tianhen praised.

    "Father, Xiao Ming and the others have only been studying medicine with Doctor Wu for over a year. Medical skills..." Xiao Zimo wanted to remind him not to exaggerate his compliments.

."It's only been over a year, and the medical skills are so good. It can be seen that the talent is also very powerful!" Xiao Tianhen praised sincerely with his face.

    Wu Bai smiled and said nothing, neither agreeing with him nor breaking him.

    Seeing that Wu Bai did not agree, Xiao Tianhen thought that the other party was tacitly modest and was very satisfied. He only felt that he must have said that Wu Bai was in his heart. In this way, Dr. Wu would definitely be more dedicated to Zimo's condition.

    "Doctor Wu Bai, give my father and mother the pulse, too. They came here this time. I'm afraid they'll get sick from exhaustion." Xiao Zimo quickly changed the subject.