At this time, Xiao Zimo also saw Wu Bai's purpose, he gave Xiao Yi a wink and motioned for the other party to bring Lu Qiu.

Xiao Yi knows martial arts and is a bodyguard specially prepared by Xiao's father for his son.

He acted very neatly and quickly brought Lu Qiu with him.

Wu Bai tied up Lu Qiu, and then threw him and Ye Chengji into the carriage.

."Young Master Xiao, I'm going to the county, and you'll have to take care of one or two in this family." Wu Bai said.

"It doesn't matter." Xiao Zimo took out a token from his purse and said, "Give this token to the magistrate, presumably he will give you some face."

"Thank you Young Master Xiao for your kindness." Wu Bai said.

Just after the two of them finished talking, the village chief saw the scene where Wu Bai threw Ye Chengji and Lu Qiu into the carriage, and he came to the door of Wu's house.

"Brother Bai, what's the matter with you?" the village chief asked.

"Ye Chengji and Lu Qiu came to my house to steal, but thanks to the chivalrous help of Young Master Xiao, they were taken down. Now I plan to take them to the county office and hand them over to the county magistrate to deal with it." Wu Bai said .

"Will this be too much? Why don't you hand them over to me, and I will punish them for you." The village chief suggested.

.At this time, Xiao Zimo stood up and said, "These two people violated the laws of the Great Zhou Dynasty. Does the village chief still want to cover them up? You need to know that those who cover up will be punished with the same guilt."

Of course, the village chief did not dare to cover them up, but he felt that sending officials was too much trouble, so he just wanted to turn around.

"I didn't want to cover them up, just..."

"It's fine if you don't have it." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai and said, "Doctor Wu Bai, go ahead and leave the house to me to take care of."

Wu Bai nodded with a smile: "Okay."

Then he turned around and got into the rented carriage, picked up the whip and flicked it lightly, and quickly left Qingyuan Village on the carriage.

After he left, Xiao Zimo looked at the village chief with a smile and asked, "Is there anything else the village chief has to do?"

.The village chief didn't know why, but felt that his whole body was standing upright. He looked at Xiao Zimo. Although the other party was smiling, he felt very scary for no reason.

"No, I'm going back now." The village chief quickly waved his hand.

After he finished speaking, he quickened his pace and walked towards his home.

Xiao Zimo looked at Xiao Yi and asked, "I look scary?"

"No, the young master looks outstanding, and his temperament is the most gentle." Xiao Yi replied.

"Why does the village chief look like I'm going to eat him?" Xiao Zimo asked in confusion.

"This subordinate doesn't know either. Do you need me to bring him back? You can ask him again?" Xiao Yi said seriously.

"No."

on the carriage

.Lu Qiu begged: "Doctor Wu, this matter has nothing to do with me. It's all Ye Chengji's own fault. You have a lot, so let me go back?"