After Wu Bai finished the pulse, he took out the prepared pen and paper from the medicine box and wrote a prescription, handed it to Hu Zi, and said, "You guys take medicine according to this prescription, three times a day..."

    "Doctor, how much is the consultation fee?" Hu Ziniang asked nervously.

."Ten texts." Wu Bai replied.

    "Okay, thank you doctor." She quickly counted ten pennies from her pocket and handed it to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai took it and put it in his purse, put away the medicine box he brought, and was about to leave, his aunt hurriedly stopped him and said, "Brother Bai, wait for a while, we can go back after dinner. Not too late."

    "Yes, yes, I'm going to cook." Hu Zi's mother said.

    "No, now the patient's condition is more important. You should keep the stove and wait for the medicine to be boiled. I'll leave first." Wu Bai declined.

    Seeing Wu Bai say this, the aunt didn't stop him any more, and let go of his body.

    Wu Bai walked out of the yard just a few steps, when he heard the complaining voice of the aunt behind him: "Cousin, I didn't say you, cousin is confused, are you also confused, let him mess around..."
.***

    At the entrance of the village, the village chief saw Wu Bai returning in someone else's ox cart. When Wu Bai got off the ox cart, he stepped forward and asked, "Brother Bai, did you visit the doctor again this morning?"

    "Yes, the village chief." Wu Bai replied.

    The village chief thought that Wu Bai went to the town, and said with a mysterious expression, "Brother Bai, have you heard of it?"

    "What did you hear?" Wu Bai asked a little puzzled.

    "It was Mrs. Liu who drove her husband out of the Liu residence!" the village chief whispered.

    "Is there such a thing?"

    "Yeah, what happened yesterday, Xiaowu told me." The village chief said in surprise, "Didn't you go to the town this morning, it's spread all over the town, why don't you know?"

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "I didn't go to the town, I went to Shuangxi Village."

    The village chief suddenly realized: "No wonder you don't know."

."Then why did Mrs. Liu do this?" Wu Bai asked.

    "I heard from Xiao Wu that it seems that Mrs. Liu's husband poisoned her, so Mrs. Liu kicked her husband out in a fit of anger." The village chief then introduced: "This Mrs. Liu's father is a wealthy businessman in the town, so he had no choice but to She has a daughter, her current husband is a married man, and Mrs. Liu takes care of all the big and small things in the family, so it's easy for her to drive her husband away now."

    The village chief said that he was a little embarrassed: "Mrs. Liu is really unlucky to meet such a vicious husband."

."By the way, I heard that his husband also used the money Mrs. Liu earned to buy off the doctor and staff of a pharmacy. Every time Mrs. Liu sent someone to pick up the medicine, other medicinal materials were mixed in it. Now that shop has been taken over by Liu. Madam sued the government, and the magistrate also found out that Master Liu's poison was also bought at this shop..." The village chief couldn't stop talking.

    After hearing about it, Wu Bai said to the village chief: "Village chief, I have to go back to dry the medicinal materials, so I will go first."

    The village chief was about to finish what he was going to say to him, so he nodded and said, "Go ahead."