"Did he really leave the city?" Luo Yunyin muttered, and then left with a resentful Chen Yuting.

    The two just got into the carriage and walked away, and then another carriage stopped at the entrance of the inn, and Xiao Zimo jumped off the carriage.

    He saw Wu Bai standing at the door and shouted, "Brother Bai—"

    "Zimo, where did you go just now?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Guess what?" Xiao Zimo said mysteriously.

    "You're out of town."

    Xiao Zimo said in surprise: "How do you know?"

    "Your mother came to you just now, she told me." Wu Bai said bluntly.

    "MotherBefore I went out, I told her that I was going out of the city. Why did she come to look for you? "Xiao Zimo wondered.

    Wu Bai spread his hands and said, "She probably doesn't believe that you are out of the city. Your cousin Chen Yuting is also with her."

    "Chen Yuting? She must be talking in front of the mother-in-law again." Xiao Zimo quickly looked at Wu Bai, worried: "They didn't do anything to you, right?"

    "No, just a few words." Wu Bai said truthfully.

    "Brother Bai, this is for you." Xiao Zimo took out a candied fruit and gave it to Wu Bai, and then said, "I'll go back first."

    Xianwangfu

    "Auntie, why didn't you speak for me just now?" Chen Yuting complained.

    Luo Yunyin gave her a sideways glance and said, "What do you know, if you continue to talk nonsense, you are not here to talk to me now."

."Auntie, how can you say so exaggeratedly? It's just a quarrel with that lowly little brother." Chen Yuting said disapprovingly.

    "Forget it, I can't tell you anything, go back first." Luo Yunyin waved.

    "I'm not leaving, auntie, you don't mean anything. You clearly promised to seek justice for me, but now you want to drive me away." Chen Yuting said with red eyes.

    "What more justice do you have to ask for?" Luo Yunyin said displeased.

    "Just what happened yesterday, my cousin ignored me because of that little brother, and that little brother touched my arm." Chen Yuting lifted her sleeves to show Luo Yunyin her Wuqing arm.

    "Then why didn't you say it when you were in the inn?" Luo Yunyin looked at her Wuqing arm and asked in surprise.

    "I forgot about this for a while, it's all the fault of that little brother, it really isn't a good thing, it made me dizzy.Chen Yuting said indignantly.

    Hearing this, Luo Yunyin was a little speechless to her.

    Chen Yuting rolled her eyes and said, "Auntie, I can see that my cousin likes that little brother, but you definitely don't want him to marry my cousin. I have a way to help you separate them. Do you want to? Give it a try?"

    "What way?" Luo Yunyin asked.

    "When I go back, I will ask my mother to hold a flower viewing banquet, and then I will ask my mother to invite some more distinguished ladies and gentlemen. When the time comes, you will bring that little brother with you. I want to face those arrogant sons, just rely on He is a little brother from a rural area, needless to say more at that time, he will definitely feel ashamed and feel that he is not worthy of his cousin." Chen Yuting said with a smile.

    "But Zimo likes him, even if he is ashamed, he can't change Zimo's mind." Luo Yunyin felt that her method was a little unreliable.

."What's the matter? I have a lot of ways to treat people. It's very easy to make him look ugly at a banquet. At that time, based on his embarrassed appearance, and he can't stand on the stage, plus other golden branches and jade leaves. I believe that my cousin will know who to choose is the best." Chen Yuting said proudly.

    Luo Yunyin pondered for a while, nodded and agreed, "Yes, just try as you said."

    "Auntie, don't worry, I will handle this matter, you just need to bring that little brother to the banquet." Chen Yuting believed herself.

    "Auntie, then I'll go back and make preparations." Chen Yuting left.

    The author has something to say: Ergeng (^-^)V Thank you to the little guys who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-09-17 17:18:17~2021-09-17 22:31:55 oh angel~

.Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 6 bottles per day;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard