"I'm afraid it's not out of the city, right? You're looking for the little brother last night." Chen Yuting said strangely.

    "Zimo, tell me honestly, are you going to find Brother Bai?" Luo Yunyin asked.

    Xiao Zimo shook his head and said, "Mother, I really have something urgent to go out of the city. I'll talk to you in detail when I get back." After he finished speaking, he walked out of the mansion and got in a carriage.

."Auntie, look at how anxious my cousin is, he must be looking for that little brother." Chen Yuting provoked.

    Luo Yunyin's face sank and said, "Come here, prepare a carriage."

    Breeze Inn

    Wu Bai was enjoying breakfast in the lobby, and suddenly his eyes darkened. He looked up and found that it was Xiao Zimo's mother. He quickly greeted with a smile, "Auntie, why are you here?"

    "You're the only one?" Luo Yunyin glanced at the entire lobby, but did not find Xiao Zimo's figure.

    "No, and Uncle Li and the others." Wu Bai pointed to the surrounding Wu family caravan members.

    "Where's Xiao Zimo?" Chen Yuting jumped out and asked.

    "Zimo? He didn't come here today." Wu Bai looked at them suspiciously.

    Chen Yuting was full of disbelief and said, "We saw him go out with our own eyes. Did you hide him?"
.Wu Bai was a little speechless: "Zimo is such a big man, what am I hiding him for?"

    "It goes without saying that you definitely want to climb the high branch of the Xianwang Mansion to get rid of your businessman status." Chen Yuting said with contempt.

    "Do you mean to look down on businessmen?" Wu Bai narrowed his eyes at her.

    "Businessmen are chasing profits, they are full of copper stench, extremely cunning, and their status is low. This county master is the most disdainful." Chen Yuting said with disdain.

    "I'm a businessman, the county master should hurry up and leave, don't let my copper smell stain you." Wu Bai reached out and pointed to the door.

    "This is not your territory. This county master loves to stay here, you can't control it." Chen Yuting snorted coldly.

    "The shopkeeper here is also a businessman, so this is an inn run by a businessman. Is the county owner not shy now?" Wu Bai coldly said.

.Chen Yuting said proudly: "This whole world belongs to my grandfather, so I can stand wherever I want."

    Wu Baizheng nodded and said, "So, what does the county master mean that you can represent the saint?"

    Seeing that Chen Yuting was about to nod, Luo Yunyin hurriedly interrupted the conversation between the two of them: "Enough, Yuting, shut up for me first."

    "Auntie, why are you murdering me?" Chen Yuting said aggrieved.

    Luo Yunyin glared at Chen Yuting and said, "I'll tell you about your affairs later." Then she looked at Wu Bai, and said sternly, "Brother Bai, I misread you, I thought you were a well-behaved and sensible person. Little brother, I never imagined that there would be such a sharp tongue."

    Wu Bai didn't panic at all, and said calmly: "I also thought that Madam knew me. As a businessman, if you were less articulate, wouldn't it be swallowed by life and stripped away."

."Forget it, I don't know you well enough, let me ask you, Zimo really didn't come to you?" Luo Yunyin asked.

    "No." Wu Bai shook his head.