Wu Yingqiu said with a smile: "I think Young Master Xiao is very well-behaved, so don't worry about Boss Xiao!"

"This kid has become a lot more honest recently, otherwise I wouldn't have decided to let him stay so easily." Xiao Jingxuan replied.

"I've always been sensible." Xiao Zimo boasted.

"Come on, only you can believe this." Xiao Jingshuo rolled his eyes at him.

"Boss Wu, I don't know when I will be able to come back to Li'an County next time when I return to Beijing this time. I will ask you to help discipline this kid. Originally, I wanted Lao Meng to help discipline him, but Lao Meng is getting old. I'm worried that he will make Meng Lao angry.Xiao Jingxuan said helplessly.

Wu Yingqiu nodded and said, "Yes, Zimo is now Bai Ge'er's senior brother, I will take care of him with all my heart, please rest assured Boss Xiao."

"If that's the case, please." Xiao Jingxuan raised his glass and toasted Wu Yingqiu again.

After dinner, Xiao Jingxuan left Li'an County in a carriage.

Xiao Zimo carried his small burden and got into the Wu family's carriage.

For a distinguished guest like Xiao Zimo, Wu Yingqiu naturally would not be slow to treat the other party, and quickly ordered his servants to clean up a yard for the other party, and the location was next to Wu Bai's yard.

In this way, the two brothers and sisters will go to Meng Mansion together every day to receive Meng Lao's teaching. Meng Lao is not surprised that Xiao Zimo is still in Li'an County. Obviously, Xiao Jingxuan has been with him in advance. through gas.

.Seeing that Wu Bai was busy with his studies every day, the old couple of the Wu family didn't bother him often. They only cared a few words about him during meals every day.

The ready-to-wear shop opened by Xiao Jingshuo, the styles in it are all popular in Beijing, and it was very popular in Li'an County for a while, and the business was very hot, and all the supplies in his store were provided by Wu Yingqiu.

With one more business, Wu Yingqiu has also become busier. He doesn't spend much time at home every day. He spends most of his time outside and spends much less time with Wu Bai.

As for Lin Wenyan, for next year's township examination, he is either reading in the study or going out to the bookstore to read every day. In short, he is very busy, and he doesn't have much time to take Wu Bai to see the Raoshizi Zhuang Lanmeng.

.The most leisurely person in the entire Wu family is probably Du Yuniang. Her daily task was to take good care of Wu Bai, but now that Wu Bai is growing up, there is not much time for her to take care of her, so she spends most of her time on herself. On the body of the little brother Wu Yue.

As Wu Yue grew up, it gradually grew a little more, but Du Yuniang found that the child looked nothing like her husband and wife's facial features. For this point, Du Yuniang also tentatively asked her husband Wu Hongyi, if he wanted to see See if you are the only one who thinks this way.

Wu Hongyi naturally didn't see any resemblances. Anyway, he didn't care much about Wu Yue, his little brother. He only cared about his son Wu Mincai.

Three years have passed and Wu Bai has turned eight years old. Of course, during this period, Lin Wenyan failed again in the township test.

.After he fell off the list, he put his idea on Wu Bai, and wanted to let Meng Lao instruct him on his knowledge through Wu Bai, but Wu Bai didn't accept him at all.