He didn't expect that when he just went out today, he saw the other party's family, he was stunned for a moment, and then quickly reacted to say hello to the other party.

    Wu Bai and others also greeted him, and then went up the mountain.

.He first brought the others to the graves of the Sun family and his wife, and knelt before the graves and talked to them for a while before taking them to the mountain hut.

    Wu Bai walked under a big tree in front of the courtyard door, tossed there for a long time, dug out a small box, and then took out a key from the box to open the locked courtyard door.

    As soon as the courtyard door was opened, the way was blocked by the spider web inside.

    Then everyone cleaned up again, and finally the wooden house was cleaned out. Wu Bai didn't expect that no one lived in it for a few months, and it was deserted like this. There was a well in the yard. Scrub it from the inside out to make it look less shabby.

    Seeing that it was getting late, the group went down the mountain.

.After these two cleanings and a month of rushing on the road, everyone was exhausted physically and mentally, so everyone rested for several days in a row before fully recovering.

    After the rest, Wu Bai asked the servants to go to the village chief's house to call the village chief, and the group went to the town again.

    Everyone came to a restaurant, which was recommended to them by the village chief, saying that the food at this restaurant was very delicious.

    As soon as Wu Bai and others entered the restaurant, they saw Xie Wen standing behind the counter.

    Xie Wen also saw them, and quickly came out from the counter to greet them.

    Wu Qing naturally remembered this person. They passed by the door when they were going up the mountain that day, and the other party happened to be going out. The two sides said hello.

    So he asked at this moment, "Are you here as the accountant?"

.Xie Wen was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said with a smile: "No, this restaurant is opened by my family, so I will help here."

    The village chief next to you also said: "Yes, this is a restaurant run by the people of our Fengshan Village."

    "If that's the case, then we will definitely join in, Mr. Xie, give us some of your signature dishes to try." Wu Hao Nan said, and found a place to sit down.

    They sat at two tables, one for the Wu family and the village chief, and one for the servants.

    Seeing them sit down, Xie Wen took two sheets of paper and two charcoal pens with cloth wrapped at one end from the counter, handed them to them, and said, "This is the name of my family's dish, if you like which dish? , take this charcoal and circle it."

    Wu Haonan raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Your method is quite special. Who taught you?"

.Xie Wen said calmly: "This is the method I learned from others, which made you laugh."

    "No, I think this method is very good, don't worry about remembering the names of mixed dishes." Mu Shuyun praised.

    "Thank you for your praise, Madam." Xie Wen said and stood aside waiting for them to order.

    Wu Bai also glanced at the menu, and suddenly found that there was a dish called Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs on it, his eyes suddenly lit up, he picked up the charcoal pen and checked the dish.